1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I am from America can I play?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Geemo11, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geemo11

Geemo11 User

Hi,

So I have been waiting for you for a year! And it feels so close but so far at the same time. I just tried to get the preOrder and is not letting me pay T_T. It says at the bottom
    1. The service may not be available in certain regions. Please consult User Agreement for more information.

So to the point
    If I am from America can I play?

If NO:
    Don't tell me I have to use some ****** proxy wich is going to increase my ping or pls someone tell me a good way to bypass this ****.

Thx for every answer

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
  2. fagercraft

fagercraft User

If you do not wanna mask your IP to a european one, the answer is

100% NO for preordering.
    High probability for NO on loging in to server. This cant be confirmed unthil release.

If you use some ****ty free workaround for IP to EU, youll get your preorder easily. But if you wanna play with good ping and they block US IP on server, i suggesst you find a good proxy for gamers, to not only give you access, but give you better ping aswell.

I had to do this to play in Japan decently, had 300ping without, 120 with battleping. From Sweden with fiber internet.

Hope this answer is what you where looking for.

3. Geemo11

Geemo11 User

Well I'm going to give it a shot. I hope they dont ban me because of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.