1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oldschool player looking for oldschool clan

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SkizzoSkillZ, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkizzoSkillZ

SkizzoSkillZ User

I started this topic becasue i have hope. Hope that i will find an oldschool clan, not cp based. The time i started playing l2 the clan wasnt formed by cps it was formed by inbdividuals who worked all togheter to achieve a greater goal. Now its just 9 players that work for themselves and then for the clan. I want to think that there are still clans that have the same beliefs as me.
    I have 10 years of l2, played from c3 to ertheia. Played on privates, official, russians etc. Played every class, i play best with supports. On low rates i enjoy spoiler and support.
    I purchased the pre-order so i have the week advance.
    I`m 25, from Romania, i have a mic and ready to use ts3/ventrilo/raidcall etc.
    My playtime goes from 2-12h/day. Depends on my schedule and work, family etc.
    I am competitive but i tend to enjoy l2 not making it a competition. Besides this server is all about enjoying.

Before i join a clan i want to speak with the players before on ts, maybe to settle down to a class that the clan needs.

Dont bother if youre clan is cp based. I want the clan players to make parties with online ppl and not playing someones boxes.
  2. Luminight

Luminight User

We have both CP's, non CP's and fillers. So we are pretty flexible, mixture of nationalities, though teamspeak with microphone and fluent english speech is a must : )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.