1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vagelaras, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vagelaras

vagelaras User

1. How can we deal with lunatic dwarfs that stun anybody?
    2. Don't forget, i don't know the success rate, fake death. BTW i mean: do u remember the TH who followed by 25-35 mobs and was coming beside u and.......BAUM! (TRAINS?)

How we can deal with these guys? As i understand if a spoiler (who has stun + fake death) is around, u are in great danger???

2. Parody123

Parody123 User

Most of the time running away before the stun or train lands helps.

3. CartmanEricT.

CartmanEricT. User

Counter stun him/her first :)

4. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Run white and bless like a chump

5. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Or use debuffs with slow effects

6. vagelaras

vagelaras User

he must be flagged ....... or i miss smthing? if he must be flagged, QQ :D he will have the choice of taking pvp or let you die :D.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  7. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

No no, there r some skills that deal damage and debuff with slow at the same time. Those r suitable under any conditions at all times =)

8. Apophis

Apophis User

Relog?

9. CartmanEricT.

CartmanEricT. User

Ice bolt for example is a low lvl spell that deals dmg and slows the target :)

Hard to relog if you are already in combat with some mob. As far as i know there is a force relog program but i have never used it and i guess it will be a good idea to search for it before starting to play. Thanks for reminding me :)

10. Orcoso

Orcoso User

It seems a bit high yea, but I am sure that if you lost and item because someone trained you or chain stunned, you can do the same to other people, you can play in parties to avoid that. Those drop rates are a huge anti bot mechanism, better than limiting quests or reducing adena rate. Why? First thing I will do when I find a bot or several, is to train it so I can loot him... That renders afk botting useless, will make the bot companies life very hard and will be worse for players who want to afk bot.

Yes, it can be kinda hard at the beginning, but from the streaming I been watching for a while now I don't see the high lvls actually suffering with that.

The only dumb thing was the fact that during/after a pvp, people can just fear the remaining enemies to mobs and get the drops. That NEEDS to be changed, it is not healthy for the game and it encourage people to buy BSOEs. They either make **** undroppable when you are flag, or your cp is below some %, that would also prevent the stun thing... but I don't see that happening, they will prob take the entire drop system entirely, like they did in the past.

vvhitevvizard likes this.
  11. Parody123

Parody123 User

Well there are bots that will not attack mobs if u r anywhere near them (if u trained them before). So u can stand with them for half hour if u like, they dont mind. It is impossible to train them.

12. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I am sure that they won't have just one person messing with them... like I said, anyone on their right mind that goes by a bot group, will train them and hope for some loots. It isn't like they gonna be in catacombs, also, the mobs don't spawn back like they did before.

13. Rakley

Rakley User

Signed: Any dwarf, any chronicle until now. Don't dare to whine about them because they will be relatively strong for some levels, they have been under dust since the game released out xD And you're going to own them lategame anyway.

In real life, being someone in robes/light and facing a hammer on your face would hurt you. So just don't let them get close to you.

14. Luminight

Luminight User

Solutions:

1) be a live player
    2) zoom out and rotate your camera frequently (like when watching your back)
    3) know which classes especially early game get stuns
    4) watch out for stun shots in the distance
    5) all stuns have the same/similar electricity type effect when being charged
    6) if you are a warrior buff lionheart if you're getting nailed hard
    7) run and relog if possible
    8) keep windwalk pots and health pots in your bag and bars at all times for emergencies

vagelaras likes this.
  15. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Speaking of zooming out and rotating the camera, does that stupid center camera bounce back thing still happen in the classic/GoD client? And can you only zoom out a very limited amount like before?

FRAGOLA, I SUMMON THEE. THESE QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED!

16. Fragola

Fragola User

17. wewdome

wewdome User

Easymode. Always
    Be in party
    Carry bsoe
    Have another game client rdy to force dc

vagelaras likes this.
  18. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

LMB+RMB camera reset can be disabled in the game settings.
    Nov 20, 2015
    U need to be in a clan with CH.

19. Lemmers

Lemmers User

This information makes my body react in a way that makes me believe this is an adult website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.