1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Possible]Starting date 15/12/2015

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EchoRequest, Nov 20, 2015.

?

Euro L2C online date:

1. 15th of December

53 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. Christmas eve

7 vote(s)
    9.3%
  3. Early January

10 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Never I don't care I'm not gonna pay for this anyway

5 vote(s)
    6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EchoRequest

EchoRequest User

Hello guys,

Just wanted to discuss with you and ask for opinion if you want or not to start the game right before the Christmas holidays, I'll keep mine for now.

Take your click in a poll.

2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

The sooner they launch it the better, I won't be paying during Christmas or news year, but id rather have the server open

3. vagelaras

vagelaras User

My thoughs are ,

They must star at least 10 days before christmas (live public).
    or
    They must start after 1/1 at least 10 days (live public).

PPL at christmas are busy, so i think a 50% percent won't have time to spend in game. Something like that would be a negative aspect.
    (Maybe they want to filter ppl in order to have 1 server that flows, avoid to be overcrowded, if they start @ christmas they have high possibilities for this).

My estimations are that server will go public around 21-25 DEC and to be more accurate i believe they will go public at 22 DEC at 10:00 :D (trolling) , i hope to be wrong and go public at 15 DEC.

PS
    Who ever gonna play here .... won't care if server starts january,december , All of us hope server to start in 2-3 hours so we don't have to wait but all of us will play no matter what, because we are funs of the game, it's difficult someone who is not familiar with to start from here .......

4. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

I want it to start _before_ december, 15! error: no such option :(

5. Norz!

Norz! User

Innova officially stated that the december 15th would be either the preorder launch, or "standard" launch.

So we'll pretty much all start either the 8th OR 15th december. That's it. Not sure what this thread/poll is about ?

6. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Where?

Innova's member Pazak said that :
    This is not official cause it is not in the announcement session, it starts saying We don not know for sure yet.
    So i won't take that as reassurance, SORRY!

When a msg says : We dont know, it depends, In any case....
    means: Maybe or Maybe not......

(i hope to be wrong and you to be right , and they open @ 8/12 for preorders)

/Jedd likes this.
  7. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Whenever a member of innova staff say anything, pazak, amarantha, etc, it is official.

Yes, they are aiming to get the servers running by december 15. But they don't know for sure if they will be able to do that.

vagelaras likes this.
  8. Norz!

Norz! User

@vagelaras
    What the **** am I reading.

Innova said that they don't know exactly yet but it'd be either (as in 2 possibilities) the 8th OR the 15th for those that preorders. (read: 15th or 23th for those that don't preorder).

What's not clear here ? and why is this poll mentionning early january ?

Reading comprehension people, work it!

9. Kriza

Kriza User

I can *** christmas. :DD Need playing.

Linley likes this.
  10. fagercraft

fagercraft User

You are the one reading it wrong man. Hes not making a statement that its going to be 8th or 15th. Hes just saying 15th can be the day for release and it can be the day for prestart, it can very well also be a crappy day we get nothing.

But if you want to take that comment he made as a promise, then be my guest. Atleast ive tried to give you a heads up about it ;)

vagelaras likes this.
  11. EchoRequest

EchoRequest User

By my side starting a server just before the Christmas holidays will be a huge disadvantage (Also mistake by Innova side) for those that are working, have families and everything that is related to any kind of social life, also we have waited for more than 2 years so launching the server just right now? Waiting for 2 more weeks I don't think will be that much of a issue. And after all rushing so much is really stupid, some phrases from forum members as "We want it now", "ASAP" and etc. аре half-backed you can't be serious or you're not grown enough to be (Don't wanna argue with anyone just a statement)

@Norz! Idea is to observe the forum population opinion regarding incoming l2 classic server.

12. henio1112

henio1112 User

b4 christmas, after our christmas russians have their free days so... Kappa

anyway talking here about that is pointless, they will run it with your or without yours opinions as they want, not as u like

13. EchoRequest

EchoRequest User

Unfortunately its always about contracts timing and money not about players and population :)

14. TomFort

TomFort User

ASAP we be better

15. Coretex

Coretex User

As a person who is going to play 2-3 hours a day, I have to say that it is not a big deal when the server launches. I will just enjoy the game without rushing anywhere :). Generally speaking, I do not think it is a good idea to release an mmo right before christmas. I would expect most people planning to spend time with their families. Early January would be much more reasonable, imo.

16. Smade

Smade User

such a stupid poll.

Lemmers and Norz! like this.
  17. corvik

corvik User

wtf is this pool?

Q:I'll repeat most important question regarding server start date: does preliminary 15 December mean server will start on 15 Dec and early access will start on 8 Dec, or early access will start on 15 Dec and server on 22 Dec?
    A: So, in 2 or 3 weeks we will know more, but until then all I can say is that both variants are possible (full release on 15.12 and head-start release on this same date).

Q: I'm pretty slow so i would like to know if meaning of full release 15.12 and preorder release as same date means that we won't get those 7 days headstart?
    A: We do not know for sure yet. As I said before, it depends a lot on how QA will go. 15th of December can both be the date we release in early access and release for everyone. In any case, users who get preorder packages will get their early access period.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/537578/

Norz! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.