1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question for Russian players

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Girl Fanat, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girl Fanat

Girl Fanat User

Friends who live in Russia or in the Crimea. Most requested help with the issue of how to pay for PayPal? I paid with Kiwi purse creating a virtual card, the money was removed at a rate of 756 rubles, the equivalent of 10 euros. But the payment is not completed. The money will be returned back to the map Kiwi. If you can answer, because a lot of friends from Russia and Crimea want to buy before the order, or at least your subscription. With respect.

2. Sproot

Sproot User

my old post on GoHa
    pm

3. Petochok

Petochok User

Hey, there! I live in UK and wanted to try playing on Russian Classic server. There was no way I could use my UK bank card to pay for any of the provided services. No Kiwi, no WebMoney or other e-wallets , so the only way was to do a bank transfer from UK bank acc to Yandex wallet. And it took 3 weeks until money reached Yandex server.

I know your situation is other way around. You want to transfer money from RF bank to PayPal, but keep in mind, it might take up to three weeks also.

4. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Can't you guys just use paypal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.