1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerkasa NPC location?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by iBloodyHeart, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UGveep

UGveep User

Hi!
    Today i tried to do a quest on RU classic server and i have a problem to find the NPC from title.

https://l2central.info/classic/Семя_зла is the page where i found quest. According to the opinions about this database and game, quest should work.

Using chrome translation, says that Quest Monster Nerkasa is located in elven ruins but i could not find it. The only quest monster found is this one:

[​IMG]
    but if you look on map I should be close to my quest monster. I checked every room inside Elven Ruins and I didn't found any other quest monster. If you go outside, flag on the map show that this should be in front of the teleport before enter in cave. Now, because i know that a lot of russian players had priviledge to play on this classic server, can anyone show me the real location?

2. MoonWa1ker

MoonWa1ker User

Hey! There are two quest mobs like the one you are showing in your picture in elven ruins. Probably im confusing chronicles and such but here goes;
    i) U get to the one by following the corridors of the elven ruins and you will see it in the end.
    ii) In the library room, on the opposite side from the entrance, there are smaller rooms. In one of these there's the second mob.

3. fagercraft

fagercraft User

The one you want spawns in the center room behind the library room. there is 2 rooms with salamanders and water sirits, then there is 1 room with devis and skeletons. The room with skeletons is the one he spawns in, 15minute respawn afaik.

4. UGveep

UGveep User

Thx! I will go there and check.

LE.: You was right! Some people farm there for fun/xp and is possible to not find it most of time. I post next screenshot for other people which will have same problem with location.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.