1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grinding done right (unfinished)

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by rippie, Nov 21, 2015.

?

Your grinding is ....

Poll closed Dec 12, 2015.
  1. off the charts

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. so so

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. my grandma can grind better

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rippie

rippie User

Hi guys,

I started out to create a video. about how to _really_ grind yourself from lvl 1 to lvl 85 in sub 4 hours.
    However I found myself out of time to finish the movie. so I ended up making a intro only.
    The movie contains a few hints on how to execute a <4 hours to lvl 85 grind.

so here it is, hope you like it.

or get it here (high res):
    google drive high res version

if you want me to finish the movie with all the details on howto get to 85 in a few hours, just reply below and I'll try to find some time to finish the movie. Otherwise I leave this movie as it is :)

Enjoy.

edit: if you wanna discuss better PVE (per level) places, go ahead, I am sure the grind can get even better'n'faster

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Raffaelo likes this.
  2. Raffaelo

Raffaelo User

cool video :Thumbsup:

3. Negnal

Negnal User

[​IMG]

rippie likes this.
  4. cmec1

cmec1 User

not bad, but u should show how to grind in few hours for a newbie who just started without any +16wep and so on.. oh its imposible ^^.. it will take 7-8h and not all clases can do it.. for example healers will grind 2x longer compared to a aoe dd

5. rippie

rippie User

well actually, if you have decent (and not uber) R-grade gear and the right character selected , it _is_ possibru! ::) +16 is not really necessary, but the glow is nice ^_^

but yea, if you're new to this game, without any equip, add couple 10x hours :p

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

no need 10x... newbie (with pa) from total 0 can grind in 7-8h if class is not prp... aoe char like dreadnought/sph can grind in 6-6.5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.