1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EE VS SE

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Elnaril, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elnaril

Elnaril User

Hello all :) what does EE gives more than SE at c1? I mean there is no clarity here. And why archer parties prefer ee? Coz of the agility? Havent played c1 for long so ...
    Would like your opinion !
    Thanks in advance ! :-D

2. Hartassen

Hartassen User

Archer parties prefer EE because of:
    faster cast speed and more mana
    party recall
    higher hitpoints so harder to kill
    resist shock and agility buffs, decrease weight is also really nice since arrows + ss take up a lot of weight.

I think that's about it. SE has no advantage over EE for an archer party since all the offensive buffs EE doesn't have the prophet/wc will have.

Elnaril likes this.
  3. wewdome

wewdome User

SE is good for buff box and can possibly find a place in nuker party, although most nuker parties bring an off-party se to give emp. Currently, se is pretty terrible choice for active play (same as prophet). Some fighter parties might want the se instead of wc for the extra heal but i doubt that too.

4. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

+1 EE

5. Fragola

Fragola User

6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

People seems to like the EE better for pvp because of party recall.

That is a pretty good feature, even tho it ruins the game, that is an skill that should be nerfed for the sake of the pvp, every mass pvp I see, one party gets in bad shape, they PR and the rest get outnumbered and just PR right after.

If I were totally to ignore the PR skill, the EEs still have resist shock (pretty important when you fight archers and with that huge amount of WLs out there).

SEs have the ONE buff mages can't live without, empower, and there is no other class with that buff right now.

SE has better heals than EE too.

But at the end of the day a mage group can't live w-o both EE and SE. But an archer group will do fine with just the EE, since they don't need empower.

7. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Having the ability to leave the pvp fast is a good thing, and it don't hurt anything. Otherwise Lineage 1 wouldn't be a much more popular game than L2 as it is. In L1 the normal scroll of escape you buy in grocery works like a BSoE of L2, so you can just leave a pvp instantly and save yourself from losing months of xp (if you don't get stunned, paralyzed before using it) if you are fast enough.

8. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Solo/small py play: SE (except if you duo with WL).

Organized CP: EE or SE depending on whats needed.

9. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Never said that PR is destroying the game.

I doubt they will change anything since the skill was never changed in the past.

But now that people die faster (no cp pots), less defensive skills out there and limited gear, they are contributing for a shorter pvp. But there are always ways around it, kill, stun the healers and etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.