1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Age of Splendor patch notes & class skills?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Azathoth, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azathoth

Azathoth User

Hello there,

just looking for some website with basic informations about earlier L2 patches, because I ve started to play since C4. Most importantly, I need some skill trees from Age of Splendor to take a look... Do you know about that?

Or at least - has a Treasure hunter 'Fake death' skill on this chronicle?

Thanks!

2. iTabulator

iTabulator User

3. Mrkiller

Mrkiller User

4. Orcoso

Orcoso User

The fact that just copy pasted the entire thing from our forums without even give us the credit shouldn't matter right? http://www.l2tavern.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&p=136&sid=e7954e39d926d359676037c5b4702e1e#p136

I do have to warn you that those patch notes are from classic 1.0, and is incomplete. Since we got the news we were starting with 1.5 we decided not to finish it, they changed a lot on the two major updates after classic 1.0.

You won't find a bunch of skills and all the quests.

If you find yourself with any questions about what we wrote on the patch notes, you can always ask us on our forums.

We used both russian and korean patch notes to make sense of most of the information.

[A]KaEL likes this.
  5. Mrkiller

Mrkiller User

Those are basic info from all arownd the web bro is all u need to know when u start clasic :) if u need deeper knowlage dig deeper in google .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.