1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me decide

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by SkizzoSkillZ, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkizzoSkillZ

SkizzoSkillZ User

Helo,

Wich class should i chose betwen SWS and BP, considering classic grind, time to exp, equipment cost etc.
    I have a cp and we need sws or bp. Wich class is better in the long run in classic?

Thank you for your time!

2. Fragola

Fragola User

both are a must in every CP, you cannot survive without BP, you cannot fight properly without SWS. I suppose BP will be cheaper to maintain as he doesn't need top armor or top weapon to be useful, when for SWS it's better to have good armor at least. Also BP becomes useful from the very beginning, when for SWS it's necessary to get to lvl 40 to get the first song.

3. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

go with ur heart, chose the class u love, if not you'll regret

4. SkizzoSkillZ

SkizzoSkillZ User

well i like them both alot so i need valid arguments for what to chose and why. its a realy tough choice. thats why i posted on forum, to see more opinions.
    and ty all for the answers.

5. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

BP is replaceable, SWS is not )

6. kittenLT

kittenLT User

Hi,
    btw, what is the length of time of songs and dances: 5 or 10 minutes ?

P.S. BD is more offensive and SWS is more defensive :) They are very different but both are very needed for pt :)

7. Katsuma

Katsuma User

2mins

Fragola and kittenLT like this.
  8. kittenLT

kittenLT User

Thank you for your prompt reply. Only 2 minutes ? hm... really not much. But ok, let's see how it will work, as I remember during 3 songs I was using a lot of MP (each time different amount), but maybe that was a bug... Maybe now it will be fixed, let's see.

9. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Its not a bug but a feature: the more songs/dances up the more mp consumption

Fragola likes this.
  10. G3n3s

G3n3s User

troll detected :D

11. wewdome

wewdome User

Bishops are human mages. They are ugly as **** unless u have some secret craving for harry potter. That being said, bp is often main target in pvp, in other words, everyone is trying to kill him, especially daggers. However, in normal pve, bp is not needed. The party can survive on EE heals even in AOE fights. Also, bp can use different armors which can make the gameplay more versatile.

SWS is elf and regardless of gender, it looks good. Songs are vital to any full pt and he has some tanking potential and some crowd control. Low dmg means sws is usually the last target in pvp and also means very small pvp count. In pve conditions sws wont even draw his sword in mage party, but his aggression might make him a tank. In fighter party sws can help with the dmg on single targets and can tank too.

Equipment-wise, both classes are not too demanding, neither class will get equipped before the main dd. Personally i'd choose bp, bc sws is more or less boxable in most situations. Active sws however can help with aggro and arrest.

12. Lemmers

Lemmers User

If you have a group to play with already and those are the only missing classes, just pick which ever you like a little more. I would choose SWS, but I'm biased towards the BD/SWS playstyle :)

13. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

IMO bishop is more fun to play in most situation because of how active it's in pvp situations but way harder too (hardest class to pvp with together with ee and se, you will curse and suffer a lot if your cp doesnt know how to play around you). It also might be more boring than sws in long pve hours.

14. Luminight

Luminight User

SWS so i dont have to play one ;D

Fragola likes this.
  15. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Best answer ever =)

16. Hartassen

Hartassen User

Bishop will be wanted from lvl 10 to lvl 75. While SWS won't have any useful party role until lvl 40+.

So based on that I'd pick bishop if you are into both of them.

17. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

No useful party role? Aggression is needed even in 1 to 1 normal pve and obviously critical for any aoe party, specially low lvl ones.

18. Luminight

Luminight User

Couldnt be more wrong, Elven Knight and Palus Knights are a must have pre 40 for any AOE party as the "warlord" polearmer cannot stun lock mobs or pull effectively yet.

19. Hartassen

Hartassen User

True, that is right but I doubt there will be many random aoe parties to join for a to be Sws. Yes you do need a puller for the aoe but only one. I think it will be hard to find parties as there will also be other bd/sws and tank players to compete with.

20. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

BD/SWS/tanks r the most wanted classes actually =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.