1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DreamTeam Clan Recruitment

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Micaelis, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micaelis

Micaelis User

UPDATED APRIL 1, 2016

My fellow Skelthians,

I am proud to announce that for the first time since the server launched, the clans of DreamTeam are reopening public recruitment. Here is some information about our clan and what we offer:

1.) Our clan was founded by a group of friends with decades of combined experience on NCNA retail servers (Bartz, Lionna, Hindemith, etc). We are truly international in scope, with members and playtimes spanning the entire western hemisphere.

2.) Our clan goal is to recreate an environment that fosters the passion, teamwork, and fun that we all loved about the early chronicles of Lineage 2. We plan to participate and compete in all stages of the game - PVE and PVE as well as high level server politics, sieges, and clan wars.

3.) We are part of a broader alliance with other groups that match our experience, history, and goals. Our core development team manages our clan's website, forums, chat rooms, and a 500 person enterprise grade TeamSpeak server that is used by our entire alliance.

4.) Each of our main clans owns a clan hall; infact, we own the entire Village of Floran. Clan halls feature 50% res, basic buffs, access to top pvp potions and bsoes, and teleports for free or cheap access to Dion, Gludio, and Giran.

And here is what we are looking for in potential clan members:

1.) You should be atleast level 40 so that you're able to fit into some clan groups and activities, and not be a sitting duck in our clan wars. The higher your level the better.

2.) You should be fluent in English, own a headset, and be comfortable communicating over TeamSpeak. You should be willing to interact with your clan mates, get to know them, and form bonds over the hours spent xping.

3.) You should have basic proficiency in L2 strategies and tactics and not require constant handholding. You should be willing to learn and change based on feedback you receive. During events, you absolutely must follow the instructions of your group or event leader at all times.

4.) Keep in mind that while you may apply as part of a larger group, this is not at all necessary. All clan members should be working together to level up and advance, with groups being set up each day based on who is logged in.

5.) I've heard that many clans charge their members weekly taxes for being in clan. DreamTeam absolutely does not do this. Our clan halls are paid for from voluntary clan member contributions, and any left over expenses are paid by the clan leadership team. You earn your spot in clan through your activity and teamwork, not through your wallet.

6.) Finally, you must agree to all clan rules (which you can access here).

If the DreamTeam family sounds like something that might be a good fit for you, you are encouraged to apply on our website at http://l2dreamteam.com/. You can also post in this topic here or PM ingame Mica, Stormie, SundanceKid, Squishy, or RuGGeD with any questions or for more information.

Thank you!

Mica
    DreamTeam clan leader

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Stormie88

Stormie88 User

These are a good group of guys that know their L2 and have a lot of years of experience between them. If your looking for a clan check them out for sure. Forums is not much but it gets the job done for recruiting.

3. Micaelis

Micaelis User

I wrote midnight to 6am gmt, but probably could be more generous and say midnight to 8am. Depends on the day of course, and also bigger window on weekends.

4. Micaelis

Micaelis User

Bump. Our main clan 40 man roster is filling out nicely. Looking for a few more experienced L2ers in our primetime!

5. Gabe-

Gabe- User

This is a great clan to join if you're an old school player. Lots of familiar faces from old school Bartz, Hindemith, and Seighardt playing here.

++ would recommend joining.

6. Sailence

Sailence User

Do some name dropping, my party of old school is looking for a clan., From Hindemith. Gabe did you ever play on gustin?

7. RuGGeD

RuGGeD User

Some names from hinde playing with us. Anibus/gimpywang/Fayette/shoot2kill

8. Sailence

Sailence User

Names I have heard of but not equated with a lot of success. tell me a few things on how you guys plan on being a competitive clan.

9. Gabe-

Gabe- User

Your name rings a bell, were you a bladedancer? Did you ever play on Bartz?

I was Eruadan on Bartz, and then when GoD came out I was Gabriel on Shilen. My CP was one of the strongest in NCWest when we quit. Ban g, OB1, Mach5, Gabriel, et all.

Who all is in your CP exactly? Maybe we'd recognize some names

Edit: B A N G without spaces is a curse word?? Really Innova?? Really?

Mod Edit: It shouldn't be but I will look into it tomorrow, thanks for flagging it!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
  10. Micaelis

Micaelis User

Ok, enough pissing contests about who dominated who in 2006. We aren't out to recreate Uprising or Redemption or LittlePigs or anything else that we've been part of. We are making a new clan and prefer to let our work here speak for itself, so you will be able to judge it on its merit. But to say what is obvious, there are a couple things that are inherent to the classic server system.

First, we are going to be severely outnumbered. Some clans claim to have 100-150 members already and will create ZergClan1, ZergClan2, etc to hold everyone. Because of our specific primetime, we do not have that as an option. And even if we did, we prefer to keep things manageable with a force that is reliable, mobile, communicates well, and can make the most of our collective experiences over the past decade.

Second, we are going to be atleast somewhat outleveled. When it comes to xp, knowing how to play is secondary to the brute force of hours spent grinding. And while we are not casual, we do not use drivers and do not play L2 as a career. We are stereotypically in our mid to late 20s with careers, some with families. Our playtime will be closer to 6h a day than 18h.

What does this add up to? We will be a single clan force that will leverage superior knowledge, communication skills, and teamwork to fight anyone we desire.

So are we going to be competitive? It depends how you define the word. We will explore alliances if the terms are right, but I'll admit it's unlikely we will have the manpower to be the first clan to lockdown ant queen or take Aden castle against mega clans 5x our size. But when it comes to PvP, we will be surrounded by viable targets day and night. We are going to have a blast causing them heartache, stopping their uncontested xp, and taking their clan rep.

RuGGeD likes this.
  11. Sailence

Sailence User

My character was banned as a MM hero for saying "jews have big noses" in hero shout. After that I played on a friends account called fathips most of the time. PLayed with Dukester (dukito), but like I said, I was always on other accounts after the ban pre GOD. And most of the people I am playing with quit after lineage 2 became star wars

12. Gabe-

Gabe- User

Bump Bump Bump

13. Micaelis

Micaelis User

We have full website now at l2dreamteam.com and vent and groupme set up for clan members. We are up past three groups so just a few spots left. Come apply today if you would be a good fit with us.

14. Spiritfingers

Spiritfingers User

Can I play plix?

15. RuGGeD

RuGGeD User

oh wow! gee thanks!

16. Stormie88

Stormie88 User

here we go again....

17. Gabe-

Gabe- User

Bump! :D

DreamTeam is constantly growing. Join now :D

18. Stormie88

Stormie88 User

Going Up Look for active supports and a few more DD's

19. waz__

waz__ User

I would like join on clan if possible, i tried make my application on dreamteam forum but the recruitment topic is locked

add me on skype: was.rdf

20. Stormie88

Stormie88 User

I passed your message onto michael, i also just checked the forums and i can post in the recruit section but i have member security i will pass along to check guest group security

thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.