1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early-game materials recipes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MaMaN, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaMaN

MaMaN User

Hello,
    I'm going to play a dwarf (crafter) as a main.
    I would like to know if there's any possibility way which i can teleport to another starting town without the regular gatekeeper that is too much expensive? there are no free teleport as i understood, right? also there are no newbies travel token?

How should i get those recipes that ain't dropping in dwarven village? i'm talking about a recipes such a cokes/cbp/steel/b.h/leather etc etc.

Since it's cost too much adenas to teleport around any starting towns, the only way is just buying those recipes from other people?

Thanks.

2. Mrkiller

Mrkiller User

Im sure that if u showt "wtb" u will find sellers

3. bubu3000

bubu3000 User

mby developers should give for uss free teleports between starting towns.

4. Ziemann65c

Ziemann65c User

Cokes drop in Western-Mining Zone and Abandoned Coal Mine.
    cbt dropt in Western-Mining Zone and Abandoned Coal Mine. Spoil in Western-Mining Zone.
    b.h. dropt in Abandoned Coal Mine.
    Steel dropt in Western-Mining Zone. Spoil in Western-Mining Zone and Abandoned Coal Mine.
    Leather dropt in Western-Mining Zone and Abandoned Coal Mine.
    These are all lvl 1 recipes and they drop / spoil all in all the dwarfs village.

All lvl 2 recipes for materials drop / Spoil also in Dwarven Village, and also in the Gludio area.
    With any luck, you'll get all lvl 1 +2 recipes already in Dwarven Village. Lvl 2 you get even later where you must go anyway in Gludin.
    All this you can read here:
    L2 Classik v1.5 Database

with lvl 14 or 15, there is a quest by the gatekeeper, because you get 2 token up with those you come to Gludin.

Sorry for bad english.

5. MaMaN

MaMaN User

Thanks for answering. i guess i was looking all the time at a interlude-like database.
    by the way, there are a blessed shots in classic? if yes, which mob drop the bssD rec?

6. fagercraft

fagercraft User

This has only be added in korea yet

7. Ziemann65c

Ziemann65c User

At the moment no Blessed Soulshots in Game.
    Sorry i bad english .i think you mean Blessed Soulshots, and not Blessed Spiritshots which already were always in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.