1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Necro, Necro what you gonna do when they come for you ?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Popori76, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popori76

Popori76 Banned

well...

So it's done, Necroland on Gran Kain, like on Korean server full nuker and specialy Necro domination...

GG NCsoft, what the point to play any other nuker ? When L2Classic have nothing to counter Necro anymore, it's just a Necro heaven with no erase, no dark resist, no monster required to sumon pet etc
    And i only do the comparision with other nuker which are already totaly broken and unbalanced with +12WIT.

Im asking seriously what the **** is going on at NCsoft ?
    A Lv70 Necro can nuke for 1k damage every 0.5 sec (WITHOUT SA ACCUMEN YET) while a full buffed HE using doubleshot which take 2sec to cast is doing 600 damage on Necro, within the same time a Necro will deal 3-4 k damage (if he don't crit magic).

Before that you could say just stun the necro, kill the pet and then kill the necro, but now he will just summon another pet right away lol... Oh and if your stun fail your HP already melt the time you cast another, so just bsoe.

But ok, im not even talking about the Necromancer tankyness which is known, im talking about the tools every Chronicle put in place to balance the game and to avoid this domination... When L2Classic build just ruin EVERYTHING, i mean there is no balance anymore, no tool to counter necro, i can't even blame all the bandwagon wannabee who will play necro to pwnz because why not ?

But if you care about a balanced game with usefull tank, summoners etc you can wake up and blame Innova who do nothing to blame NCsoft... Why you guys don't say anything ? you really want 1 year of Necro domination ? Just look at Korean Classic PvP seriously, you think it's look good ?

What is wrong with you people ? you waited 1 years for a new chance to play a proper Lineage and you will get a game wich is worst than a private server in therm of balancing.
    PS : Lets wait for ComedyL2c comment about Necro (knowing the guy will do a clan full of necro on EU...must be very objectiv)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
  2. nonas

nonas User

The point is to have fun with any other class you like.

/close whine thread, pointless topic

3. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Just roll a necro yourself mate. Necro's were and will stay strong. Have you even seen high lvl full S pvp , Archers vs Mages? or you are talking from lvl 70 necro killing lvl 70 archer with C grade?

vagelaras likes this.
  4. Popori76

Popori76 Banned

It's not a whine, jesus...

You guys are dumb seriously, it's about a balanced PvP game, the game is B R O K E N, after Lv60+ Necro are just god among men.
    I know many of you guys will roll Necro to trollolol Death Spike, but please have some decency for the other players who are looking for a descent lineage II experience.

Just tell me what you don't understand when i say :
    Resist don't work
    Erase don't work
    +12WIT = +100% Cast.speed / +20%~ crit.mag rate
    Free Transfer pain
    No corpse required to summon

5. -hvg-

-hvg- User

We believe you. We also can't change this. Unless people decide to mix things up and not go necro full CP's that's good. If they do you just have to deal with it , the true balance will come on the end game with top tier items and with 3rd class skills. The Tattoos are an epic **** , i agree with that.

6. kuragari

kuragari User

Ever leveled a Necro?

7. Slicer

Slicer User

Ever leveled a tank ?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  8. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Necro has some benefits except power ,

-He is quiet dissent soloer, (bfs making him better but he can stand and without, fighters can't play without bfs)
    -fast xp
    -body to mind
    -gloom
    -and heavy PVPer

example
    Why to go for a PP?
    what has to offer to me? Maybe PP has to offer to others but in player?

The only thing that would make me to pick a PP, is the fact that i like to play one.

So if you like also to play mages, what will pick?

(My opinion) They should have get in support chars more in numbers and in effect skills that would making them better chars in order to be picked up, like WC maybe he is a bfer but he have some skills to play out there.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  9. Slunkius

Slunkius User

but in the end, its dosnt even mater...

10. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

all classes has + - on it,just play what you know better,necro can easy droped by daggers/gladiator/tyrant in 1 v1 i speak :)

11. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Not daggers tho, those will get feared and starting running in the opposite direction before he can even get to the necro lol

12. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

you forget hide skill dude :) daggers say hello im here and i stab you as david copperfield !!!!

vagelaras likes this.
  13. vagelaras

vagelaras User

they must be flagged i tho, that means necro starts with half life, if dagger resist fear is a 2 second death or maybe 3 sec :D
    Nov 26, 2015
    this skill is btw too op (meaning hide). 45 sec at top lvl? too much time....... Maybe 5 sec at top lvl would be nice.

rocky1981 likes this.
  14. Parody123

Parody123 User

Dream on. Necros **** on daggers.

Slicer likes this.
  15. vagelaras

vagelaras User

i don't disagree but it's something of what i said wrong? Making statements it's not an argument soz!

16. Orcoso

Orcoso User

They still don't have that tho, think it is schedule to come in the next korean update? Or am I wrong? If I am right that is about one year for us to get them.

Plus in a mass pvp these days staying in hide will be kinda hard all that aoe. But yea, it can be interesting, once the game develops a little bit more I am definetely trying a dagger
    Nov 26, 2015
    Yes, you have an hypothetical scenario, in a open pvp won't happen like that. You forget also that in 90% of the fights are between wartags, so that means they can land debuff. No to count the several aoe skills

17. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

in ru version hide exist as i informed so a dagger class would be nice choise against necro

18. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Should they return cancel from its Interlude [or earlier] state, more sorcs and spellsingers r to come back.

vagelaras likes this.
  19. Orcoso

Orcoso User

That is a good thing then
    nope, that is the wrong way to do it, you can't just boost others mages in order to generate diversity lol that would be horrible for every other class out there.

Sps or sorcs have a huge advantage while playing against other classes. You would just be going from a necro world to a mage world, which wouldn't do any good to the game, or to the class balance.

vagelaras likes this.
  20. Slunkius

Slunkius User

you dont need to make other mages op, and for a dagger they have no chance against necro even with hide... you use hide stab once and then get feared gg...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.