1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are the patch notes???

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Traygard, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traygard

Traygard User

With only a few weeks before kickoff and still no patch notes ? and where are the game changes you said we could vote on ??

Linley likes this.
  2. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Coming soon, I thought we agreed on that :)

3. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Just to spice things up a bit.

Remember, they never said that december 15 was gonna be the exact launch date, they are working towards to get it done by then, but it is not certain.

4. Dethro

Dethro User

You still have almost 3 weeks before the PRELIMINARY launch, that's plenty of time

5. Orcoso

Orcoso User

preliminary DATE not actual launch!

6. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Stand firm! Get ready to plunge urself into Lineage 2 cruel world in a few weeks.

7. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

I'll just leave this here:

Q:I'll repeat most important question regarding server start date: does preliminary 15 December mean server will start on 15 Dec and early access will start on 8 Dec, or early access will start on 15 Dec and server on 22 Dec?
    A: So, in 2 or 3 weeks we will know more, but until then all I can say is that both variants are possible (full release on 15.12 and head-start release on this same date).

Q: I'm pretty slow so i would like to know if meaning of full release 15.12 and preorder release as same date means that we won't get those 7 days headstart?
    A: We do not know for sure yet. As I said before, it depends a lot on how QA will go. 15th of December can both be the date we release in early access and release for everyone. In any case, users who get preorder packages will get their early access period.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/537578/

8. henio1112

henio1112 User

i feel like thats is kind of private-server staregy, LOL

preparing server? even privs prepare servers month b4 start xD

9. Norz!

Norz! User

To be fair, the length of the whole process, the communication (or lack thereof), the fact that we're possibly 10 (!) days away from a best case scenario launch and we still don't have an official date make the whole thing look a bit... amateur.

Innova isn't NCSoft, Blizzard or Square Enix though, it's an infinitly smaller structure. But still...

henio1112 likes this.
  10. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

But they can tell u "But Valve, the most important PC gaming company hasnt even given a teaser about HL3".

Honestly, if you look at the number of employees in the KR headquarters (compared to what it was back then) the only logic conclusion is that they lack of the number of employees to do stuff in time here too.

11. Innoroth

Innoroth User

Even if Innova doesn't have the resources that bigger companies have, it wouldn't hurt to try to interact a bit more with the fanbase.

I mean, they are targeting for a date which is happening in two weeks, yet we don't even have official patchnotes, nor when pre-ordering will get closed...

12. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Innova manages dont know how much games and in every one of them they get the same complaints.

At least they arent Trion (archeage managers for the ones who dont know).

13. Innoroth

Innoroth User

They honestly should try to inform and get a bit more in touch with the playerbase.

I plan on using two accounts, but I'm still on the fence waiting to pay for both pre-orders since we don't really know anything about the project besides "it's coming on December 15th".

We know that we won't have free teleports at launch, we also know about the adena drop changes, and a few more things... but come on, for someone to know all that you have to dig your way through the forums and collect pieces of info here and there. It's very unprofessional.

An official statement with an actual working website where all this info is gathered and easily accessible (where is the l2wiki section for classic they talked about?) would help tons to the project to make it easier to know what is it all about, and the most important thing, make it not to look as sketchy as it's looking right now.

I'm sure a lot of players are saving their money until we get actual news and dates/info are set in stone.

14. ThreeHares

ThreeHares User

Communication doesn't require any resources. Or perhaps if spending 5 minutes a week is too many resources to ask for, they shouldn't be working on MMORPG. It only requires willingness. Even a post like 'some new information coming this Friday' would probably go a long way and help to build hype.

15. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

Unless on the following Friday there would be a general radio silence, than the emo hell breaks loose.

16. Dethro

Dethro User

Does anyone know if we'll have available official EU Classic Wiki?

17. Rainlok

Rainlok User

No! You'll have to find out everything on your on, the classic way :( bummer :D data-miners

18. KSERW

KSERW User

Soon!

Naralein likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.