1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back in l2

Discussion in 'Archive' started by pablo-nos, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pablo-nos

pablo-nos User

Hi, I've been playing Lineage 2 since I was 7 years old, who leave for reasons that had lost some strength. This server is a new exit opens along our way and hopefully the final. Along the way I've been through many games to know great people who have helped me to move along this path:
    1-start with the "Last Chaos" I have to mention my friend Imperial great friend, great companion
    which I have been all along this path and also embark on the adventure of this lineage2 server .In this game empezemos uniting all friends of the class where we improved with laughter and jokes.
    2-mention in this case the "Metin". This game quite like us but was gradually losing steam and decided to follow another path and continue to seek new games
    3-A then my friend Imperial met the "League of Legends" in which even still playing and improving and has overcome great goals
    4-When I got my phone all the friends we embarked on the adventure of "Clash of Clans" where only a few of us but still we continue enjoying and getting us more. In this game great friends will mention Lucy and Anthrax and which are due to play real-life couple, despite having abandoned the game even follow us and support us in bad and good times. I must also mention Galadriel great friend of real life and imperial couple my friend. Also I will mention my family where my favorite cousins play: Paco, Victor and Jorge Pascual and also my uncle. I hope that you continue to improve together and you sigais support as we throw up ahora.¡¡¡ We want !!!
    5-Lastly I will mention the "Nostale" great game where I met the best friends you could find:
    -leika78: great swordsman adventure started about the same time and still remains a great friend and helps me when I need
    - Halkon15: big brother to leave the game for personal reasons, that still gives me the mess by Skype: P
    -Dracokiller: great friend who helped me to grow to leave the game and has now embarked on the adventure game Clash of Clans I mentioned before.
    -Mago21: Hard to understand but when you know it's worth all the effort that has cost.
    -Saiko10: Great magician has helped us grow and laugh
    -Osiri: Great leader of the best fam has been able to create Alma * de* Merry. Great friend, great person and great companion
    -Anteiku: What about him? It was like my brother and my teacher helped me in everything I needed, he has supported my long talks and has always gotten me encourage and take my smile where there is none
    -Mooises: great companion in the group whatsapp not have had the pleasure of meeting him in the game, but I have no doubt it will be a great person.
    -Wanghoo: Great friend who invited me to all raids and makes me laugh and is all the more fei nostale: P
    - Akane: All words will be few for her, not to start. Next to it have spent the best months of my life in the game, has gone through many good and bad stages and has been able to withstand all my anger, my discussions .I supported in good times and bad times but often I have I finished hurting '(as part of that here moves on improving despite all and guaranteed to be the best of all !! I love and will miss you but will wait to see you and hear you soon. P

6-Finally I will finish talking about where I met many friends and hope to see you soon in this great server, as they always say: All roads lead to Rome and that Rome is the L2 us ready to fight.

SonicYouth likes this.
  2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I don't even know how to respond to that.

ThreeHares likes this.
  3. wewdome

wewdome User

Not sure what exactly is ur point op

4. pablo-nos

pablo-nos User

this is goodbye to my best friends are no longer at my side and I decided to make this detail to a friend echais .If less do not hesitate to mention it and make a dedication to see if you dare to accept this great game

5. wewdome

wewdome User

... must... try... to.... understand...
    cant....

6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

shouldn't you post it in a place where they will see?

7. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

[​IMG]

Luminight and jas58 like this.
  8. pablo-nos

pablo-nos User

jajajaaj this google.... xD

vagelaras likes this.
  9. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

10. /Jedd

/Jedd User