1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

With 2 chars on 1 monitor in same time ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WarDwarf, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarDwarf

WarDwarf Banned

Hi guys my question is, can i start 2 accounts and play with both of them in the same time without using alt-tab to check the second account. Like having 1 account in left and the second in right part of the monitor. And to be able to click in both of them with my mouse without having any problems. This can be very helpfull if 1 guy want to have main hero + sapport, better reaction in pvp and pve.

Please give me ideas, links or explanation of how i can make this work.

Thank you all.

My Laptop is 17.3 inch
    16GB RAM
    i7 8 mb kesh

2. Janeway

Janeway User

I have not heard of ppl using only 1 screen that way. if that mean it's impossible or not I dont know.

3. iTabulator

iTabulator User

Yeah, you can

there's an option aswell to make it be "upfront" everytime (so it doesn't have any delay when you switch to them) you just need to resize them both so they can be in 1 monitor

this is the option that i was talking about http://prntscr.com/97xp7i

edit: keep in mind that in order to that option work the way you want, you gotta disable it!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    WarDwarf likes this.
  4. WarDwarf

WarDwarf Banned

Thank you.

iTabulator likes this.
  5. iTabulator

iTabulator User

keep in mind that in order to that option work the way you want, you gotta disable it!

and, you can try that in Core server already, since the client is almost the same if not the same (well, maybe not if u're not playing it since in order to 2box you gotta pay one premium acc xD)

6. Dethro

Dethro User

This screenshot doesn't want to load for me for some reason.

7. Rytfield

Rytfield User

The screenshots shows the option "Optimize Performance".

8. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

I used to play like that for a while before. You trade an increase in speed (clutch heals from your box or whatnot) for, possibly, a reduced field of vision for your main. If you are alone in a remote spot - it wouldn't matter but if an unexpected pvp comes you'll have some troubles.

9. Dethro

Dethro User

Really? I'm so dumb. I thought it relates to the website :D

10. ziggle

ziggle User

Is the minimum, recommended spec different if your using duo box accounts.

11. Lily90

Lily90 Banned

I don't hear about this

12. Gabiru

Gabiru User

Even with a very old computer 6+years you can play several accounts (seen 12 already in C5, so some good years ago) at the same time, do it in windows mode much easier and faster to change between accounts

13. -=etox=-

-=etox=- Moderator

Hello ziggle,

Yes, it differs. You need a better system (e.g. more RAM and a better CPU) if you want run multiple clients at the same time.
    But like Gabiru said, even five or six years old computer should run multiple clients easily.

etox

ziggle likes this.
  14. Ironic

Ironic User

You do not need geforce GTX970, skylake i7 cpu. This is not CS:GO, thus you can play Lineage 2 with slight stuttering as you will not miss a frag due to 0.1 second of delay/freeze... No doubt it will affect your mass pvp performance but 90% of the players wont be in mass pvp anyway... This stage is only for top players... So if you are a casual, don't worry and play.

15. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Ironic I don't wannabe top of whatever but sometimes I will no life and in another time I will play as casual.
    I hope in my casual period I will found some clan or party who will need prophet or just damage dealer to assist for little fun pvp or mass ones or for sieges. If they don't want me I'll come anyway and make a little trouble alone or with few friends to laugh and have a bit of stress. That is possible in L2 and that's also why I play it. I don't recommend an expensive excellent computer but good one is enough.

Ironic likes this.
  16. ziggle

ziggle User

Well iv had a bit of a funny time with comps, my i3 Toshiba got smashed up so I bought a i7 4gig ram 960gpu 17 screen lap top. good one:) but after a week or two the gpu started playing up intermittently, I was getting a pop up saying Display driver stopped responding and has recovered! So iv sent it back to the retailers and I might end up waiting till maybe 4 Jan before it's returned to me, its a bit suxy coz I preordered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.