1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler and Buffer

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by iTear, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTear

iTear User

I just bought guys 2 pre-orders and i am waiting to start !!

Im going for a cute spoiler and a buffer ofc..

What's your opinion for buffer; Warcryer seems the best.

2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Go SE.

Warcryer get their buffs too late, worse heals, no recharge for spoils, no stygma.

With an SE you can buy haste pots (as a spoiler you will be able to afford) and you will need the recharge so you can spoil more mobs.

3. Bardac

Bardac User

Prp( a lot of buff and resists, can heal fast.(no vamp , so its big - , heal, but dont have mana heal) . Se(mana and hp heal, basic buffs including vamp), wc (good buffs including vamp, slow heal, no mana heal.).

4. Hartassen

Hartassen User

If you're going for a dwarf then you need to have an SE. It's a must. For crafter, recharge is vital as it's the only thing holding you back to make more SS etc to sell. For a spoiler, with no SE you can't recharge and you can't spoil as much which means less income there as well.

SE has nearly all the buffs you want for pve except haste, bless shield and magic barrier. But that's the price you pay for sweet recharge and 40+ heals.

5. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Warcryer will be the best boxed buffer for fighters, it is just a matter of time. But right now PP is the one.

6. Ziemann65c

Ziemann65c User

I have also searched for a buffer for my spoiler and blacksmith.
    I have to choose one EE.
    Why?:
    I play the EE 2 Box. So only every 20 minutes buff, and if necessary HP and MP fill.

The EE has Recharge (like the SE also) the most important thing because you after 5 minutes out off Mana else.
    EE has Bless Shield (30%) and Advanced Block (50%), regeneration (20%), Resist Shock, Resist Poison, Agility.
    All skills which ensure you not much HP loses. So that you do not so often switches to the EE, for Heal.
    The EE has in the old L2 also Major Heal. But I believe in L2C not, am not sure.

The SE has. Focus, Deathwhisper, Guidance. Skill that you let the mob kill faster.
    And Stigma of Shilen, but you must play the SE active.
    Vampiric Rage is a nice bonus, but after it acts only to 30%, no must have more.

EE has also Resurrection 60% (SE only 20%) good if u die.
    And Party return is a nice bonus too.

So in my opinion. If you are playing the Buffer active = SE.
    If you see him as a passive 2 box then playing EE.

PP or WC is not an option for a spoiler.
    A Spoiler needs necessarily Recharge. Without Recharge is a spoiler no longer a spoiler. Then he's just a ordinary fighter.

Sorry for bad english. Google translate it. :)

7. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Spoilers really need their recharge tho, less mp = less money.
    The extra buffs wcs and PP have won't make up for that, specially at the early game, at higher lvls that greater heal will be handy
    Dec 2, 2015
    Lol EE is the worse choice of a dual box.... It makes no sense trading all those aggressive buffs for that defensive thing lol

SE and EE have the same healing and recharge skills, SE has aggressive buffs plus stigma, EE has a bunch of defense stuff, which won't help you at all while soloing...

8. Dianoace

Dianoace User

I'd go for SE since U will need it MP wise

9. Luminight

Luminight User

EE if you get into any trouble griefers or mobs switch screens and PR to safety :)

10. Orcoso

Orcoso User

What is the point of having a buffer if it won't give you any decent pve buffs? seriously...

EE just for PR in a duo is the worse choice ever rofl

11. Ziemann65c

Ziemann65c User

I have the times tested on a Combat Calculator.
    While is for L2 and not for L2C, but the Buffs are indeed the same.
    (BTW, someone knows a Combat calculator for L2C where man can also enter +12 Dyes?)
    The SE give the spoiler with full Buffs 6% more damage as the EE.
    With EE buffs I get 15% less damage. The mob gets but also 6% less damage from me. So he lives longer and gives me so 6% longer damage.
    So 15% -6% remain still 9% less damage.

VR lvl 4 gives me on average of 3% HP again. Therefore, the EE has regeneration.
    But OK, VR brings something more than regeneration
    Stigma is useless for me because I do not want to constantly switch screens.

Stay still Clarity for less MP consumption. Resist Poison, Resist Shock, Vitalize and Party return to EE.

For the SE, resist wind, Purify and Mental Shield.

So you have a little more damage with SE.
    And with the EE it is a little more relaxed. As passive 2 Box.
    So I will stay with the EE.

PS:
    What does the abbreviation PR?

12. Naphoc

Naphoc User

In this case, "PR" = "Party Return"

13. iTear

iTear User

I am between SE and WC. I played both on TEON years ago and as i remember the WC is better after 52+lvl. But the part of recharge,heal and the buffs on low lvls make the SE the best choice.Ty all

Fragola likes this.
  14. geba89

geba89 User

Well the normal choice would be SE to go with spoiler, because of offensive buffs + heals + vr + recharge + stigma.

BUT, if we consider only solo and later maybe some small pt then

I would really consider EE because:

1. Dwarf do not use any weapon with high critical rate so Focus and DW are not so needed for solo. Late game you can get WC to pt and get all buffs needed for you and maybe some additional DD.
    2. Both have recharge
    3. Both have heals
    4. VR is nerfed so much that the regeneration buff isn't so bad at all...
    5. Resist posion and resist shock - awesome buffs for solo, no posions, not stunned by mobs + not stunned by players :)
    6. PR is good one to go.
    7. Shield buffs are really good.
    8. The main buff for p.atk is same for both (might lvl 3)
    9. Both lack atk speed so only pots.

So to be honest, for soloing EE gives more than SE if we use blunt weapon. All defensive buffs from EE bring more than offensive buffs from SE.
    The only better thing at SE is stigma, but if its boxed buffer then it can become annoying when you will need to switch windows each mob.

So I would go for EE as my buffer for spoiler. Also EE got better men and wit which means better mp regen and cast speed :p

Apocalypsa and iTear like this.
  15. Luminight

Luminight User

Clarity may also be useful, or if youre name is Orcoso you can be set in your ways and not realise that PR is probably one of the most useful PVE skills in classic

16. geba89

geba89 User

Well clarity is also good but you wont be able to solo at this lvl probably, unless they add some new spots to lvl up.
    But in small party like Dwarf + EE (box) + WC + DD/BD you will be able to farm nicely and get nice profit of spoils!

17. Warmyz

Warmyz User

The thing is, it doesnt care if VR is nerfed and you get more defensive stats with EE because just spamming 1 o 2 greater heals you dont need vampiric or regeneration+shield buffs. But with SE you kill more minions per hour so that is a really good point to play SE instead of EE. Resists are useless too because you just swtich screen and have cure poisons, cure bleed... resist shock is the only good resist but with dwarfs is almost useless too.

This is my point of view, focus+death whisper+guidance has value, resists doesnt. Ah! As dwarf you will have good income so party recall is unnecesary too, because bsoe does the work. EE is behind in every face of healer work against SE, even SE has greater group heal and EE dont and the casting speed is not too big diferrence, dark elfs have the second best WIT in the game. I dont see any reason to play EE right now.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  18. Fragola

Fragola User

actually, the third:

2015-12-05 06-52-43 Скриншот экрана.png

Warmyz likes this.
  19. Warmyz

Warmyz User

OMG I was sure dark elfs had the second best wit, didnt remember that humans (fighters/wizards) have the best stats overpower race.

At least the people makes humans does not have good look characters as the people makes elfs or dark elfs, they have to play with a ugly faces and ugly armors!!!! :p XD

Fragola likes this.
  20. iSammy

iSammy User

If you take a look at the table, you will see that each of le/de/human race has exactly the same amount of points attributed to the mage stats. So not one race is overpowered stat wise, they just excel in different areas.

Fragola likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.