1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advertising and refering a friend system?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TomFort, Dec 3, 2015.

1. TomFort

TomFort User

Will there be any of that?
    Like yeah, many people will start but how much people will join after month or two? or after half of a year? Will be nice if innova make some refering system or advertising after server starts

2. GateTY

GateTY User

this is important topic, this server should focus on advertising at this point of the race...

3. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Breaking news journalists should talk and glorify Lineage 2 Classic Europe like they do for the launch of PlayStation or Xbox.
    The korean game is way more important !

And for Christmas Coca-Cola must decorate all their bottles with Lineage 2 characters and raid bosses.

Bardac likes this.
  4. Kutuka

Kutuka User

so any ideas how to help Innova promote L2C?

5. >ErKy<

>ErKy< User

Advertising by any way you can to your friends via social media? Like Retweet official L2C EU tweets, facebook and so on.

6. WorldOfNecro

WorldOfNecro User

The thing u say is silly but There was an taxi cub looked destroyed in middle of NY. That was advertisement for WOW, why lineage cant have something like that? Or anything rly.

7. >ErKy<

>ErKy< User

I think because you cant really compare Blizzard to Ncsoft, specially Ncwest :D

8. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

1 word - money. Blizzard can and will spend thousands of $ on promotion, they are a huge company. And they are promoting their own product. Innova is just NCSofts customer. Advertising L2 would sure help them, but I understand why they could be reluctant to spend money on a pr campaign for NC.

That being said, I think that 1-2 week trial accounts released a few months after EU start and/or a refer a friend system (similar to what exists in EVE online) would be a great idea. For a p2p game that almost entirely relies on face to face exposure (most players found this game because someone they knew showed it to them) such bonuses should be a must for long term playerbase sustainability.

9. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

I had an idea this morning.
    Yesterday I tried to post something to explain to the gamers in France what is Lineage 2 Classic Europe in jeuxvideos.com. It do not happened and I was ban for 72 hours. So it should be more powerful for me to copy past the text in every more viewed videos in youtube, we don't care what the video is about... I just have to touch the more people I can.
    Yes one time in my life I want to spamm.
    And I decided to do that on a lot of forums too, mmorpg forums, television programs, private servers, and maybe a lot more.
    I'll need to subscribe unfortunately, but I still do not care.
    I will do it in my country friday night around 18 o'clock for more readability at all !
    Should be nice for the popularity of the game if you could the same in Spain, Germany, Poland, Norway etc...

I now show u my text in English (French Google translation).

Hi all I want to communicate to you the imminent arrival in France and Europe Lineage 2 '' 'Classic' '' US not to be confused with Lineage 2 goddess of destruction too instantiated and watered. Lineage 2 is a Korean game relatively '' 'hardcore' '', this new version incorporates the basics of the game released in 2004 refreshes. This is a very focused game PvP, PvE is the fun and also very high (), there is available a large number of varied and tasty classes. You thrive in a '' 'open world' '' no faction in which the economy and policy is developed, built by players. What convinced me and I have never found in a game that's pervasive sense of freedom, the castles of seats damn fine, and the social aspect from. Innova is in charge of the project decided not to pay too opted for the win with abused shop but to pay for a system play too. The month of game costs € 10 and then forcing you want to play more time it will cost you less expensive. This method is to limit the number of bots and of course also paid to developers and all those gravitating around the mmo without disadvantaging poorer. I board for me preordered the game and after that I benefit from a sponsorship offer of two free weeks. In the near future there will surely be weeks test. I give you now the Forum address: https://4gameforum.com/categories/1537/ where you can ask what you want and glean a lot of information as well as videos, everything is looking. The game is in English but do not be put off by this because most of the players that will gladly help you, and you will always find French. Forward

Ps:thanks for reading me

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  10. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

@Jojo44k don't you realize how much you'll ruin the reputation of this project? People will be laughing at you, at us and at Innova for this lame way of advertisement.

If I was a random person that "might have heard" about this project and is considering to try it out but then I see you spamming everywhere about it, be sure that I will stay the hell away from trying it.

So my advise is - stay put, and play your game. Spamming in other servers/forums/games about this server/game is stupid.

>ErKy< likes this.
  11. >ErKy<

>ErKy< User

+1 to @ThreeNill , Innova should be on charge of advertising the project not us as players, i see @Jojo44k point but thats not how this project should be advertised. Best you can do since there is no advertisement from Innova is talk to your friends and spread the word. But thats it, anyways i think that people who wants to play eu classic is already aware of this server, i mean most of the server population is either going to be players comming from ruclassic or oldschool people wich used to play L2 since the start of the good old chronicles.

I dont really think that new players wich have never played L2 will stay or even play the game for long time, cuz of the way L2 has to be played.

12. Ravenguard

Ravenguard User

Bump.
    This is still an issue.

How advertising is being dealt with exactly or are there any plans for future?
    Can we expect someone feedback from Innova administration?

13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

On the Podcast they mentioned smth about its a good time to invite friends to play the game at 1st week of April. i dont know if something is coming

14. Ravenguard

Ravenguard User

On ru servers you would get boxes when you reach certain levels with exp and buff runes, then soulshots/spiritshots and a weapon for a limited period of time so this is probably what we will get as well. Or could it be something completely different? Let's see.