1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be Or Not To Be

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Ghrin, Dec 6, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghrin

Ghrin User

There are billions of people who knows what they want in their life, they want to be a doctor or maybe f1 racer. But you know, maybe you and i, we don't know what we want from our life... Bzzz ******* philosophy .
    So in conclusion what are you people doing when you are not sure what you want to play?
    Leveling all the classes or rolling one random, how do you choose be paladin or not to be? Thats the question ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
  2. Dorfa

Dorfa User

I am going sws :

Can play DD? - no -> Should I play tank? -> yeah, tanks are cool -> full tanky classes are only good for RBs -> BD/SWS? -> my cp prefers SWS

3. Ghrin

Ghrin User

Well you right, was doing like that than i had cp and time to play this game, but now juat for solo play maybe with a box :) CAN I play dd - yes, can i play buffer - yes, can i play healer - no, tank - yes, hard to decide. First time i have no idea what to choose..

4. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

I always turn on these two videos, then I write down all the classes on the paper, and mark every single I dont want to play (for sure), then about ~5-10 classes are left and its easier, then I mark those which I dont want to play neither, then about 2-3 classes left, so it's my best way to choose :)

Good luck!

5. Warmyz

Warmyz User

I know that feel about want to play everything because you like every class. You just should ask yourself what is your favorite playstyle in L2 and forget all the rest, because one of them will be ahead of the rest. The key is like I said once you choosen the class you want, you will have some troubles in some aspect of the game that will make you think about other classes and how good are that classes in that aspect of the game but you should never look back and think about how you like other classes because this game is not to stay playing more than 1 character.

Player of everything, master of nothing.

6. Ziemann65c

Ziemann65c User

L2 was my first MMO, I started with c3
    I had no idea what I should play.
    And so I just played all :) some only are lvl 20-30, some up to 50th
    It took a long time but now I know what I like :)

7. Ghrin

Ghrin User

Yes ******* - good at everything, master of none. One day you just want some pve grind another some spoiling fest or be the best support, or even oneshot everyone... I need that kind of class :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.