1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hoax

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Toni99, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toni99

Toni99 User

I feel cheated , you are very quick to put the pre-purchase but then they are not enough to give information about the server.
    I think if we could recover the money from the pre-purchase , but one get his money back by the lack of information we have right now in this community.
    the absence of a week and still do not know if it will be the 15th or whether it will be the 6th of January that come with the three wise men , or even have a pts yet we do not have the game executable to download. For my part I think the team is carrying off the creation of the server are not at all serious and do not respect the public who pay for access to a server that still do not know when will be , so I say I feel cheated with the pre-purchase .

--Sorry if some failure ay spelling but I used a translator to everyone can more or less understand --

thx all.

2. corvik

corvik User

Preliminary date of release is 15th of December. Further information about early access period shall be available later. ... maybe 15th December 2016 or 2017 .)

Weeeu likes this.
  3. vanity

vanity Moderator

I wonder what's so hard to understand... Innova team gave 15th december as a reference date they were aiming for release of L2 Classic, ok i think we all understand that.
    Now few days go they said 15th Dec. won't be possible because they encountered some problems in testing phase.
    Also, this is the 34th whining thread opened in the past few days , do a little bit of research yourself come on it isn't that hard.

4. слава п

слава п User

how bad can you be if you have problems with data files that already working on RU server?
    new coders or?..

5. Tirith

Tirith User

I urge everyone to calm down and to restrain yourselves from name calling and insulting.

CM Amarantha wrote in her post here that the preliminary date of server start is set to December, 15th.

Pazak answered some of the questions you're looking for here.

There's no hoax, the server is coming all of us just need to be patient a little more.

6. Toni99

Toni99 User

I have not said I cheated I said that I feel cheated . " " I feel " " anyway I do not see logic is that people settle for a faq with some questions and ANSWERS that are created in a matter of minutes while we have no other information . and it is just my opinion or my point of seeing things .

7. Calefax

Calefax User

Well Amaranthas post was from 13.11. and 3 weeks later: no update on the news.

8. Tirith

Tirith User

I realized that, that is why I posted a link to Pazak's answers from last Thursday, which might give you some additional info on the server status. :)

9. noisy43

noisy43 User

I really hope that server start will be in January.
    There are so many reasons for that. Please do not start server on holliday season.

Btw, we are way before server start and amount of drama is so high. That's promising.

10. Girenas

Girenas User

Then it be better when public holidays end in Russia after 10th of January :)

11. noisy43

noisy43 User

Make it January 15 :D

12. Girenas

Girenas User

Why it must be Tuesday again? o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.