1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tyrant

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by thebuberj, Dec 9, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basum

Basum User

hey guys,what u think is the best buff box for tyrant? PP,SE,WC?

thanks for answer,greetz.

2. Luminight

Luminight User

Probably an SE though tyrants kinda **** in the current meta game tbh. They are kinda strong early game but then fall way behind

3. geba89

geba89 User

In current update I don't see why tyrant should get SE, vr is nerfed so much. PP will be best to get imo as he get buffs earlier than WC and has more buffs than WC.
    WC is good as party box, PP is overall better in any other case. Still you wont be able to solo so much, you will need lots of rests, but with boosted HP regen it might be good anyway.

4. Quaak

Quaak User

Id say SE. Even though VR might be nerfed i think tyrant might be one of the few chars who can still profit from it due to high attack speed.
    The only really good buff SE is missing is Haste and you can buy Potions for that.
    Also SE has heals if **** hits the fan. PP heals are a joke.
    PP also needs alot more spellbooks then SE.

SE levels faster then PP due to being able to get into nuker partys (if you ever want to lvl your SE separately)

Either way i think the class needs a constant flow of potions to be able to duo, be it Heal pots or Haste pots or both.

Was planning to go for a tyrant myself but my GF wants to play an archer so i changed class to HE.
    Anyway good luck with the Tyrant. One things for sure. Youre gonna look pretty ******.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.