1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

@Innova pre-orders for the christmas start dates

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YourSoulSMine, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

Hello,

Considering that some people wont be able to log in/play during the preorder dates because well... it's christmas, they lose both game time and the pre order bonuses. How will you handle those people? will you extend the pre order items for the week after the january 1st, will the pre order time starts counting after the first log on, or how are you gonna handle this issue? since you moved the server start? will there be an option to cancel and refund the preorder in case you not going to do anything about it?

There is already a poll where 25% of people saying they can't play over christmas - i mean DUH its a family time and i understand that, the entire europe has the holidays at the same time...

I would feel massively screwed over if this isnt addressed...

Thanks

alex79225 and Godar like this.
  2. .bear

.bear User

don`t buy early acces and start play after 29, profit

Alagondar, Ajaxx and IxeHole like this.
  3. wtfred

wtfred User

Come on with preorder you get one free week + 1 month for 10€, or one free week + 3 months for 8.33333€ / month instead of 10€ / month, is that really "screwed" if you can't play some days of the free week ?

4. Yslock

Yslock User

Contact support and request a refund if you have pre-ordered already.

Dont expect that the other 75% who are fine with the current date will be happy to wait till after the holidays. Try to change ur point of view to the 75% other people who dont want/cant wait any longer.

Your subscription starts at 22nd if you have that deluxe pack or whatever its called

5. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

i am not asking to postpone the start to be clear, i am asking that the benefits of the preorder are granted to all that preordered

you dont get a free week, the time starts counting from the early start - so yeah...
    Dec 10, 2015
    just to elaborate on the prestart time, you are paying for early start:

6. Yslock

Yslock User

You even get 2weeks for free + 3months for 25€

If you did buy the starters pack and u feel they ripping u off cause u cant play on the headstart then id suggest u just contact support to cancel your preorder.

7. Apophis

Apophis User

You all turned into a buch of haters for no particular reason. Anyway, the op is asking if he is able to get the pre-order bonuses after the early access period, and as I know there won't be any problem if he creates the character after 29 December. Of course you should wait for an official answer, but don't worry so much. The only thing you will loose is the game playtime that will start running on December 22.

8. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

yes, the no grade ring for higher regen etc is also only given to you if you log in between the early start phase, which you wont get if you log on on the 1st

9. ziggle

ziggle User

Might be another date gets set yet.

10. Apophis

Apophis User

I still think that it will be availabe on every character that you create, nomatter the time.

11. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

it isn't they already said that the item will only appear on the characters created during the early start period

12. Apophis

Apophis User

Can you link this info, sounds very strange.

13. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

its in the preorder email:

"Don’t forget that all characters on your account that you’ve played during early access period will receive a set of exclusive in-game items."

14. Apophis

Apophis User

I hope it's just a poor translation or something.

Summoning @Fragola . If you create a new char on the russian server after the early access, you still get the ring and the agathion?

15. Jollyk

Jollyk User

no, you will get it in a week.
    [​IMG]

16. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

i am afraid I have to ruin your expectations, its written in english haha

17. Girenas

Girenas User

It is so hard to believe that one won't find 5 minutes within a whole week!!!! to create a character between 22nd and 29th of December to get his bloody ring!

Naralein and ziggle like this.
  18. Fragola

Fragola User

No, only the characters created during the week of early access got these items. For example my account is a pre-order account, but my character was created 3 weeks after the early start and didn't receive anything.

19. Godar

Godar User

personally, I'll be on holiday at that time, out of home :)

20. YourSoulSMine

YourSoulSMine User

as you can clearly see, some people really can't - i am not asking to change anything for people that aren't affected by this, i am trying to make things better for people that are. the same fair value for them as for what you get out of it. its really not that hard... i don't understand this hate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.