1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azrith the Full time spoiler LF Clan

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Azrith, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrith

Azrith User

As in the title I am looking for a clan , Im 28 live in london over the next 2 months I will have a lot of time and would like to invest it into the server.

What Im looking for is a nice clan english speaking only with a teamspeak or any other com. Not afraid to pvp and party with me. I can speak a couple of languages which is usefull in a diverse server. I played L2 since c3 played off on NA servers Teom , private servers all the major ones.
    I know what im doing and how to do it , what i want is a clan that has active and fun people that I can party with.

As I play spoiler only this will be my main what im looking for is a nice active community that is 20 + years old speaks english can crack a joke , drink beer with me and share laughs.

If you need any more information leave a reply in here or pm me , I dont mind joining your teamspeak or w/e and having a talk with you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
    >ErKy< likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.