1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

Azrith the Full time spoiler LF Clan

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Azrith, 11 дек 2015.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Azrith

Azrith User

Симпатии:
    As in the title I am looking for a clan , Im 28 live in london over the next 2 months I will have a lot of time and would like to invest it into the server.

What Im looking for is a nice clan english speaking only with a teamspeak or any other com. Not afraid to pvp and party with me. I can speak a couple of languages which is usefull in a diverse server. I played L2 since c3 played off on NA servers Teom , private servers all the major ones.
    I know what im doing and how to do it , what i want is a clan that has active and fun people that I can party with.

As I play spoiler only this will be my main what im looking for is a nice active community that is 20 + years old speaks english can crack a joke , drink beer with me and share laughs.

If you need any more information leave a reply in here or pm me , I dont mind joining your teamspeak or w/e and having a talk with you.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 15 дек 2015
    >ErKy< нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.