1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me to choose

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Hihukas, Dec 11, 2015.

?

I need your advice in choosing class (leave a comment, why you advice any class from the list):

1. Treasure Hunter

22.2%
  2. Abyss Walker

11.1%
  3. Shillien Knight

33.3%
  4. Phantom Ranger

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hihukas

Hihukas User

Hello,
    I can't decide. Need help. My head hurts. Already thinking more than 1 month and I can't choose by myself. I like them all, but it will be a long journey, so i need to make right choice. It would be nice, if you help me with your opinion.

2. StormElf

StormElf User

PR -12 CON +12 STR! DO IT!

noisy43 likes this.
  3. geba89

geba89 User

SK best choice. You might not be best pvp/pve character but atleast you will be unique.
    Also you never know what next updates bring.
    Olympiad coming so sk would be nice choice IMO :)

4. Fragola

Fragola User

you if gave us more info on your playing time, party preference, overall preference etc,, I could give some motivated advice. At this stage I can just say - flip a coin )

5. Hartassen

Hartassen User

I voted for PR because it's the best class out of the four even though it's the weakest archer right now. My second choice would be SK.

6. Hihukas

Hihukas User

I don't have a lot of time. Have job which eats a lot of it. So maybe 2-3 hours a day, but not every day. On weekends 6-8 hours. Most of the time I will be playing solo with boxed buffer. And I like pvp :D
    Have one more question. WC or PP is better buffer to box?

7. Rytfield

Rytfield User

PP gets his buffs earlier than a WC, has slightly more buffs too (tho no vamp), can heal a bit, and if you pick TH you have the luxury that both your chars start on Talking Island. So TH/PP combo is not a bad idea to make the start a little easier. That being said, WC is not a bad choice. It just takes a little more effort and later on when you play with parties the WC definitely has an advantage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.