1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moon Quest removal

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kvothe, Dec 12, 2015.

?

Should Innova remove quest: Moon Knight?

1. Yes

34.4%
  2. No

65.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kvothe

Kvothe User

Hello guys,

I would like to ask, what's your opinion about Moon Knight quest ( free D-grade armor ). Purpose of this quest on Ru server was obvious, server was already up for 1 year and it was good opportunity for new players to catch up. However, as long as we are starting at Age of Splendor I believe that this is terrible idea to add such a quest and it will ruin experience of most players.

I believe that this quest should be deleted if the majority of the player base dislike it.

Please, express your opinion

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  2. RaiFhow

RaiFhow User

staff say no mby 1000 times. Please mage stop cry.

3. hey1984

hey1984 User

My opinion is that your opinion is really stupid.This set dont have stats,you cant crystalise it or sell it.Mages will not need it cause no grade is better,maybe some fighters gonna use it and thats all.
    Its really stupid to open a topic about this really,isnt something that unbalance server or anything.You should cry for example that chance to drop an item is 100% when you got killed by a mob,and not like the old days when the chance was low.You should cry for 1 million other reasons that classic gonna be unbalanced or make ppl to quit.

.bear likes this.
  4. Kvothe

Kvothe User

Thanks for your opinion.

5. diMiTr1

diMiTr1 User

They definitely have to disable this quest for first 2 months. I don't mind if they add this quest later, but seriously people ... D grade is part of the game and this quest is completly destroying the early game content.

TomFort and Naralein like this.
  6. Kvothe

Kvothe User

Again, thank you for your opinion. It's lovely how everyone who write smthing on the internet is just crying kid. Well, atleast I have a title :)

7. noisy43

noisy43 User

Real value of that armor is just cosmetic. Not even that since everyone will get it.

8. skalp_

skalp_ User

maybe start from 1.0 and play on it for 1 year?

9. Hartassen

Hartassen User

This armor is pretty useless for mages who will want devotion set anyway. This is just an indirect buff for fighters who will need armor to level while mages don't.

If you are whining about this you are probably a mage and at that point why the hell are you whining? And if you are not a mage and still whining are you a masochist?

Dethro, WizarDEAD, Apocalypsa and 4 others like this.
  10. iTabulator

iTabulator User

I'm just amazed by how much people complain, I guess there will be a lot of drama when ppl gets kicked out of spots...

11. RaiFhow

RaiFhow User

^+1 im 99% sure
    ^+1 im 99% sure
    mage player. Staff say no. discussion closed.

12. .bear

.bear User

from patchnotes topic, and i think it is true, not everything depends Innova.

13. Kvothe

Kvothe User

I am not mage but I don't really think that it's importnat. I have just asked your opinion. I don't see reason for this nonsense flame :)

14. Zareth

Zareth User

If u wanna "more" hard mode dont take the quest.

xMikuu likes this.
  15. hey1984

hey1984 User

If you are not a mage then you are a masochist and if you are a masochist why dont you xp alone w/o pt ,w/o buffs and w/o soulshots too?With your logic all these should ruin the "experience" and the classic gameplay also.

16. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

As an Gladiator that will have hard time lvling in wood set. I Say hell yes gimme that moon stuff i will just save adenas for Dual Revolution. :6:

inb4: "QQ Game Breaker" "QQ unbalanced" "QQ non-classic" "I'm a mage and don't want melees to have an help at they abusive hard lvling" "I'm a masochist let me suffer" "Innova Pls don't"

metalsoad likes this.
  17. Kvothe

Kvothe User

And that's it. When you address some issue, mechanics, feature or whatever...everyone call out QQ when you are simply looking for another opinions / answers :)

18. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

whow whow whow mate are you comparing this Age of Splendor helping Quest, with an true Game ISSUE on mechanics and stuff like that?....
    Damn son don't take it so hard...
    :12:

19. Vernith

Vernith User

Actually you are able to sell it, Fragola wrote about this somewhere.
    If i remember corectly robe set for 29k.

20. hey1984

hey1984 User

Y she said that atm on Russian server you can,but if you read the patchnotes for our Eu server its imposible,*Moon Armor don't have any restrictions, set effects. It is impossible to exchange, drop, sell or crystalize*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.