1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncomfortable questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by 2timesTonix, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2timesTonix

2timesTonix Banned

I have few question for related with upcoming EU.ru server.

1. Why russian players don't have there community tab in forum ?
    2. Isn't playing from russian is against User Agreement of l2 classic Europe ?
    1.4. The Services are provided by Innova only to Users within the Territory. Any Users that are outside the Territory shall not be entitled to use the Services.
    2.9. “Territory” means the territory of Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City, and only Users located within the indicated territory shall have the right to participate therein unless otherwise stated by Innova
    3. Is russian classic server overcrowded that so may players from russia invading Eu.ru server ?
    4. How many times you will ban this thread ?

Regards.

vagelaras and corvik like this.
  2. corvik

corvik User

bam, great questions that they would like to know a lot of people answer!

3. TomFort

TomFort User

1. they have community on russian official servers

go and play on ru servers

2timesTonix likes this.
  4. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

Who cares? its a game wtf..

Galastriel, TomFort and /Jedd like this.
  5. Estelmist

Estelmist User

1. They do have a community tab on the 4game forums. do some googlin' mate. :)
    2. As far as i have experienced the so called ban of countries, is that you are only banned from paying by using spesific country's bank or payment method. Only Russian payment methods are supported (webmoney,qiwi,yandexmoney etc.). But you can still play tho, there are no ip bans based on people's country. I have met a decent amount of non-russians on Ru Classic,none of them were banned from playing from where ever they are playing from.
    3. It is not overcrowded. Peek online time on the main Ru Classic server is around 3.3-3.5k people which is approx half of the maximum capacity. Some of the reasons why players from Russia are starting on EU are: 1. Wanting to start over or experience an opening of a fresh server(not everyone got an oppurtunity to do so). 2. They failed to play seriously and reach certain goals (top pack,top player etc.). 3. RMT.
    4. kek

vagelaras likes this.
  6. 2timesTonix

2timesTonix Banned

so russian failors and RMT will come to this serve, nothing to worry about :)

7. mattz

mattz User

+ botters 24/7

8. Azgaard

Azgaard User

A breach of the eula should have the same result. Botting = ban, playing from Russia = ban. It's gotta be constant rules.

corvik likes this.
  9. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Now, stepping out of fantasyland into the real world... Banning bots I do agree with, and Innova was pretty solid on that front (all things considered).

However, region restriction in the eula is only written there to comply with the L2 licence agreement they have with NC. What is their "effective" policy regarding people outsie europe, well answer yourself - as a company would you rather have more or less customers? I rest my case.

10. Namus

Namus User

Basically they wont go on a witch hunt but they will be unable to provide support to RU and US players should the need arise (hacked account, cant start game etc).

PartyPooper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.