1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soul Crystal System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abuse, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abuse

Abuse User

I was led to believe that the reason why there are no weapon special abilities is the fact that NCSoft is working on revamping the whole system.
    Below you can find changes to soul crystal system from Hymn of the Soul preliminary patch notes (official servers).

Is that the kind of thing we should be expecting with SA in classic version?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any thoughts or speculations?

2. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

There is one think which makes me sad in classic about SA. There is no mental shield SA. This means, that when savior patch is gonna be added, than olympiad is gonna be owned by debuffs. Yesterday I've seen olympiad fights from Korean server with Savior update with 78 lvl characters, and olympiad was like that. When someone puts sielence, stun, fear, hold etc, than the fight is over. And each of those have like 90% chance to succed. Olympiad is totally random, and everyone can loose with almost everyone. Without mental shield what's the sense of olympiad?

3. turnON

turnON User

Give me link please .

thx

4. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

http://www.twitch.tv/darkdaxterr/profile
    Here you have videos from Savior.

It looks like you can take diffrient buffs than at gracia-h5 chronicles. You can still take 5 buffs, but as i can see there is magic barier, blessed body, blessed soul, shield etc. Maybe there is mental shield, and those koreans just didn't knew how much it gives. Also i haven't seen anyone to use Empower. Now I dont have time to watch whole video.
    PS Watch http://www.twitch.tv/darkdaxterr/v/29350422 1:54 :40 :54:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    iTabulator likes this.
  5. henio1112

henio1112 User

I SAW that bp was using holy undead or something like that in olympiad vs sps, thats new skill or what?

6. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

Yes it's Might of Heaven. 1st lvl is at 40lvl (28 power), and last is at 78(70 power). It's reuse is 4 sec. MP consumption at 78 is 79 mp. But with magic barrier at oly, and without empower damage of windstrike and MoH is gonna be terrible.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  7. aalat

aalat User

Might of Heaven could be used on undead mobs only in the past. Not on players.
    Did they change that?

8. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

yeap

9. >ErKy<

>ErKy< User

I think it wont make any difference having mental shield anyways, since debuff landrate is huge compared to old chronicles. I mean just look any RU classic pvp video, even full buffed with mental shield debuffs landrate are amazing.

10. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

11. fagercraft

fagercraft User

That is the korean classic SA system that NCsoft and Korea community didnt like and didnt send to RU.
    That is the system we didnt get...

12. Namus

Namus User

Correct me if i am wrong but didn't Saviors update launch like few days ago in KR? It should be impossible for people to get 3 lvls already in a few days at that lvl unless there is update before Saviors that raises cap above 75?

13. Lemmers

Lemmers User

You're in for quite a surprise when EU launches.

14. Namus

Namus User

If you mean that some ppl will play 24h 7 days a week then it wont surprise me tbh some ppl always find a way to lvl 10x faster than everyone else but man it should be physically impossible to get from 75 to 78 in a few days...

15. fagercraft

fagercraft User

ITs more like 76-78 since they where 75.99 pre patch.
    They also got alot more pay2exp stuff from their l2store they have. hey also got enchant scrolls and running around with +16 b wpns etc.

Even with that thou 76-78 in ~~3 days seems REALLY fast even with stupid boosts :D

Can we get the link to the said 78 guy in the video? I watched some olys and most ppl where in mid 60ies.. didnt see a single match with any lvl76 skill even (poprhecies are lvl76)

16. Namus

Namus User

Didn't know you can get xp for 76 even if 75 is cap. Even so i still find it hard to believe they didn't use any ''suspicious'' methods that lvling speed is just insane...

17. Approbus

Approbus User

That guy randomly spit out that they are 78 lvl. Nobody is 78 lvl yet.

18. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

Oh i didn't knew it, Let's see what they gonna show us on EU

19. Sevi123

Sevi123 User

Sry I did a mistake. I've seen some beta before with 78 lvls and A grades in youtube channel here. I thought, that savior still wasn't implemented. Than olympiad was with 61-75 characters. But most of people already had 75,99%, so maybe few people had 76.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.