1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We have to know soon the number of servers and the names

Discussion in 'Archive' started by eXhuman, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

We need to coordinate with friends and fellow adventurers. Clans also must tell us the server of their choice. I suppose we dont want to login blindly and randomly to one server or another assuming of course that there will not be only one server

2. PorkNails

PorkNails User

There will only be one server at the start. Aim for 22nd of December, wont be earlier then that and if its later, you already have your stuff planned.

3. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

Only one? what happened to all the people that subscribed in the beginning?

4. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Goodmorning....... 1 server ...... 15000 votes was also from NA/SA players who are excluded by now....... But better for all of us, you to wait for the second server
    Dec 14, 2015
    Do you have numbers?What r you a spy, or smthing?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  5. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

hahahahahaah

6. Girenas

Girenas User

Even if there will be 15000 active players it doesn't mean there be 15000 players online at the same time.
    Number of servers is based on the number of players logged in simultaneously.
    If it is less than 6k then it will be 1 server if more - then 2 and so on.

eXhuman likes this.
  7. Namus

Namus User

Number of servers at start will be decided based on preorders. If there is a lot of preorders they will start with 2+ servers.

8. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

No they wont. Please get of the internet.

9. Namus

Namus User

I am sorry but i don't understand what you meant by that. What i said is what CM said some time ago when asked about number of servers.

10. PorkNails

PorkNails User

What Innova said (as per one of the CM's) is that only one server will open, but if there is enough people, they are ready to open a second one.
    To simplify, only ONE server will be available at the start. IF, only IF it is needed, a second server CAN (not will) be opened.

11. Namus

Namus User

When asked about number of servers they said it will be decided based on number of preorders i can find that comment if you want.

12. PorkNails

PorkNails User

I only read about this in one of the FAQ posts, so you may be right. Still they are only choosing 1 name for the server, does that mean only 1 server or several servers with 1 name? One can only guess at this point.

13. Namus

Namus User

Well there is still time to preorder and many people are waiting for last day (i have no idea why people do that but its always like that). Personally i hope for 2 servers at start no matter how many preorders so starting areas and low lvl hunting grounds are not overcrowded making it impossible to xp for many people. One or two months later if population is not enough to support 2 servers they should just merge them.

14. Apophis

Apophis User

Nothing official yet, but they will open a server, and in the same day, if they see many players trying to log-in after the 6k cap, they will open another one. They are ready for like 10k players per server, as not everybody gets to play in the same time, so even if a server can go up to 6,5k player cap, in Innova's eyes that server can hold up to 10k players.

About the name is quite simple. Let's say Skelth wins, the first server will go by that name, and if another one is opened they will name it Ember (the second choice from the poll).

15. PorkNails

PorkNails User

I dont think there can be 10K players per server. The engine used to support 6k maximum players logged at the same time.

16. >ErKy<

>ErKy< User

Apophis means that the max amount of players per server is 10k, wich doesnt mean all 10k player base will be playing at the same time, since there is people with many different time zones. Maybe at the start there is a bit of problem with that, in that case they could open a 2nd server to avoid having to wait like 2 hours to log into the server.

17. Apophis

Apophis User

Yes, 6.5k is the cap, after that number the legends say that soulshot lag may appear. But the overall number for the playerbase on such a server will be far bigger than the cap.

18. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

At launch 9 out of 10 mmos have queues, login issues and other stuff like that. Its normal. i hope people dont start saying bad things if we have some delay :p

corvik likes this.
  19. Namus

Namus User

Its normal because companies always go the cheaper but customer unfriendly way. If every company provided temporary servers at launch to avoid queues there would be no problems like that.

20. iMadD

iMadD User

Breaking news. ..
    1 mega server with 12 channels so you can farm plenty of those shiny AQ rings and name is Skelmber because anyway no one knows the proper spelling of that skelth dragon and ember is a failure of a dragon anyway

Azgaard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.