1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cubics land rate

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SkizzoSkillZ, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkizzoSkillZ

SkizzoSkillZ User

Do the land rate of the cubics or the way they activate depends on dex? Or its different on classic?

2. Namus

Namus User

Dunno if land rate is fixed on classic but dex didn't affect land rate for cubics for example MEN used to affect aqua cubic and CON used to affect viper cubic.
    I have no idea if that still applies!

3. SkizzoSkillZ

SkizzoSkillZ User

A dev could answer pls? Its an important feature. Cubics can be trolls and can be useless too. I need to know

4. Namus

Namus User

From what i hear heal cubic is pretty good it heals often both you and party members and drops heals more often if you are on low hp.

5. Fragola

Fragola User

as a loyal user of healing cubic and aqua cubic I can say that:
    1) aqua cubic land rate is almost 90% even on yellow mobs, at lvl 2 of the skill it takes 68 hp every count. I've never seen it working 2 times on the same mob, maybe it's just the mob never lived long enough to see it landing twice.
    2) healing cubic is very good, I use it when exping solo all the time - it cannot save you in extreme situation. But I use a lot less MP on healing my boxer, because cubic is enough. The less HP you have, the more it heals. And yes, it heals your party members too.

6. Namus

Namus User

Problem with cubics is that price/duration ration is way out of balance. If you keep paying for cubics while lvling you will never make any money at least until higher lvl. Now this is probably intended.

7. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

I think like almost every other debuff on classic - cubics land rate is only going to be affected by their level and the target level. No way to prove it, no way to disprove it :)

8. Fragola

Fragola User

It depends on your kill rate and adena drop from the mobs you kill. I'm lvl 45, hunting in Mirror Forest. If 1 mob drops 1000a and healing cubic costs approximately 2500a and lasts approximately 15 minutes, its efficiency is all about how fast I kill 3 mobs.

In my case it is a lot faster than 15 minutes even without shots.

9. Namus

Namus User

Well there is a way to prove it but its a pain. If you test out every tattoo combination for every cubic on mobs of various lvls but each combination should be tested like 500 times and you can draw average hits out of it :D

You get 1k adena from mobs at 45? :eek:

10. fagercraft

fagercraft User

https://l2central.info/classic/Зеркало

Link to Mirror drops.

And btw RU wiki now has english translatinon on all items and monsters! (its in (xxxxxx) below each monster/item)
    Are we getting a wiki in english merged with the RU wiki incomming?!?!

11. noisy43

noisy43 User

it's probably just for russians so they can play on Skelth without knowing english :)

12. GetCrit

GetCrit User

13. Fragola

Fragola User

14. fagercraft

fagercraft User

15. Namus

Namus User

Ok so i did some calculations (based on video i watched) and according to my calculations at lvl 40 with good C grade weapon with using SS as Summoner on Alligator Island it takes ~10h of grinding for 41.
    If you use aqua cubic instead SS lets say killing speed is same. You need to summon cubic ~40 times per lvl and that means 100k adena per lvl for cubics and if we consider grinding time raises per lvl by the time you get lvl 45 i think its safe to say you spent at least 700k on cubics for those 5 lvls. Now this is not necessarily wasted money cause you lvled up faster and at higher lvl you get more adena from mobs and get better items as drops but it will make killing speed slower because you will have to upgrade weapon later rather than sooner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.