1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dwarf Starting Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by josiah, Dec 15, 2015.

1. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

hey looking for a good Dwarf starting guide 1-20 and even after if someone knows of a good recent guide maybe from the RU server. Pretty much just the best quest to do what to farm where to go to get start weapons so on and what not.

2. fagercraft

fagercraft User

The best way to lvl is the most crowded way, and likely the worst way the first weeks..

3. Parody123

Parody123 User

The start of the server will be not pretty at all. People will stand on respawn points just to get a hit in. Still u probably want to do lvl 10 quest for a weapon. Then, well, world is urs to play.

4. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

I'm pretty sure every 1-20 hunting zone will be crowded for the first week or so ;p

5. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Dwarf lvl10 quest is a roya pain in the ***, but atleast theres lots of mobbs to kill for it.

The nightmare human mages will have standing in line for the 3 quest monsters is going to be insaaaaaaane!

6. Parody123

Parody123 User

Damn u, u freaking reminded me of somethign I would love to forget. Damn u fagercraft.

7. fagercraft

fagercraft User

I do my best :D