1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dagger CP LF More (This is a CP for those in for the long haul)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kamrooz, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

We are currently looking for One SwS. Last slot left. Get to me asap for a dedicated CP looking at end game content in a fun yet dedicated environment ^_^. This party is mostly GMT +1 based.

Last chance guys!

----------------

We all know Daggers have it rough. They will be viable as future patches come out down the road with the rebalance for Dex and Wit coming in L2C 2.0, as well as new skills. The point of this CP is to get to that road. Looking for dedicated players that know it will be tough, but it is possible to come out on top with teamwork and efficiency. Want to play a dagger DD and aim for end game? This is your best chance.

I am based in NA. This will be an English speaking CP. I don't mind taking anyone from across Europe as long as you can fit into the time bracket, as well as speak English well. The time zone for this CP will be GMT -8:00. If you need further information, just drop me a line. The scheduling for this party will be quite flexible.

ATM, I'm working weekends. Monday-Thursdays I will be available all day. Keep in mind this will be a PST based group (GMT -8:00). Although I am flexible in terms of setting up the times to work well with everyone. On weekends I will only be available after 6 PM PST since I work a typical 9-5. Most ideal situation would be if everyone is from the states, which isn't likely. If you are interested and flexible on your schedule, please feel free to drop me a line, as we will be flexible as well to a certain extent.

Here is the current idea behind the party. If you are playing one of these roles and are interested. Drop me a private message/convo and we'll chat.

---------------------------
    DD's

4X consisting of

[​IMG]aaaa[​IMG]affaa[​IMG]
    AdventurerafaWind RiderafaGhost Hunter

Third classes have been named because that is the goal of this party. A dedicated group willing to take the long hard road. In regards to dagger selection...

TH's will be preferred, but the others will not be ruled out. Dash, and the larger hp pool with high con makes the TH highly desired for this party for PvP. Crit chance and Crit power will also increase dps output for PvE. In terms of AW/PW. They will have a VERY hard route through classic. AW's will be the highest damage dealing class at GH status, but the lack of con makes them very difficult for PvP through early-mid game. PW's would have it even harder considering their lack of crit power. They won't hit very hard until WR status where they will equal out with Focus Death. GH/WR routes will be easier to attain Hero status though.

As stated, TH's preferred. But still willing to take other dagger classes if you are dedicated and know what you are in for. This will not be a party of all GH/WR's...I will make an exception of maybe 1 each, or just one of those classes.

Alternative DD's

2X consisting of

[​IMG]aaaa[​IMG]affaa[​IMG]
    AdventurerafaWind RiderafaGhost Hunter

2X consisting of

[​IMG]aaagaaa[​IMG]aafffgfffaa[​IMG]
    SagitariusSgMMoonlight SentinelafGGhost Sentinel

Just in case getting the right dagger classes or lack of interest comes into play. A hybrid of Dagger/Archer will work well as a substitute. Considering Dagger classes will be useless upon a cast of root. Having a mix of 2 Archers will help focus down targets at range, as well as pull off heat on stationary Daggers. Most mages would back away at the signs of being focused by two archers while they are nuking on daggers.

Due keep in mind, regardless of the DD composition of solely daggers or a mix with archer, bows will be required as secondary weapons. In the case of 4 daggers all being rooted. Having all 4 daggers focusing on one target with a bow still has a high chance of bringing down a target and moving onto the next. As you can see, this will require teamwork and efficient players. Two requirements for this party. If a situation like this arises and I shout everyone to focus my target. I except to see 4 rooted daggers pulling out their bows, and lighting up my target. A all dagger party can work if everyone throws in their 2 cents.

Tank

1X Consisting Of

ala[​IMG]aaaaalaa[​IMG]afffaaa[​IMG]
    Shillien TemplarSfaPhoenix KnightalfaHell Knight

ST is heavily favored here. Mass lightning strike down the road will be grand. In case we have a lack of options, we will take a human tank. DE is preferred but not a rule breaker. Over here we won't be so picky.

Support

One of Each

ala[​IMG]aaaaalaa[​IMG]
    Spectral DancerSSfaSword Muse

This is a given.

Healer/Buffer

One of Each

a[​IMG]aalaa[​IMG]
    lHeirophantSSfaEva's Saint

As good as a Warcryer is for party buff, their lack of till 40+ makes it unviable for this party. A prophet and EE will be required. Prophet for obvious reasons, best fighter buffs overall. The EE for heals as well as resist shock which will be problematic for daggers. As much as I would love to have a WC who can be effective with PvP via drain and stuns...It would just take take too long to get rolling.

I ATM am planning to box the prophet. As from my schedule listed towards the top of this thread. I will be on the majority of the time which makes it easy. The EE must be played, although if I do have someone interested in playing a PP; I might be inclined. If this occurs, I could rotate out my boxed PP for a Spoiler instead. We would lose a DD spot, but having a spoiler and being able to drastically increase our farm incoming would come in handy. Especially in terms of farming main weapon crafting components for C/B/A grade. Once again this is just a thought, just depends if we have someone interested in prophet and the amount of DD's that apply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Closing Statement

As you can see by the amount of effort put into this thread. I am taking this very seriously. But this doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun. I'm an easy going guys, but want efficiency, loyalty, and dedication in this group. We will look out for each other. Being able to follow orders and work as a team in a PvP situation is very important.

I already have interested individuals in this group. I won't state which classes are taken as they are all flexible. Have a list, but need to make sure we pick the most ideal people for scheduling purposes. Toss me line and we'll chat ^_^.

Hope to see you all in game!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. Evaggelion

Evaggelion User

Oo thats a rly intresting thread xD nice

Kamrooz likes this.
  3. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

ttt ^_^

4. Narmontas

Narmontas User

Im up for it

5. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

It's a shame that you are not in the EU. I would have gladly play with you guys

6. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

Majority of all the users are EU...I'm the only NA so far. I will be waking up very early in the morning to play...lol.

7. Hartassen

Hartassen User

So refreshing to see a party like this, too bad you're 9 hours behind me

8. Narmontas

Narmontas User

I written you a pm ;p check it pls :p Id more than willing to join this CP ;D

9. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

Just checked the messages, left a few out...My bad! PM's replied and responded too. This is actually falling together. So if you are interested...this CP is definitely happening. send me a message if you are interested, looking for those with a good-large amount of play time.

10. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

bump...Got only a few spaces left. Most main classes filled out. Just need one DD, and EE, and a Warlord. Get back to me asap guys! Party is filling up fast! =D

11. Corin

Corin User

12. Kamrooz

Kamrooz User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.