1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyrant pvp set up

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Spaceodyssey, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Spaceodyssey

Spaceodyssey User

Hello ..anyone knows what is the best pvp set up for tyrant
    Dyes
    Armor
    Weapon

2. PartyPooper

PartyPooper User

Best pvp setup for tyrant is to reroll necro

Aeva`'-, kasp69, wewdome and 2 others like this.
  3. Quaak

Quaak User

Drake Leather for Mdef maybe or some Heavy for more Pdef.
    Id say given the fact that most ppl play mages go for Mdef
    Dyes i dont know but +con is always good for PVP.
    weapon:The best you can get

4. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

Pls stop don't make it even more Necroland than this will already be...:02:

5. DonZauker

DonZauker User

there will not be avadon and zubei?
    cuz for m. def leather avadon would be better

6. RaiFhow

RaiFhow User

mmm mby +8 str +4con -15 dex? =DDD

7. Spaceodyssey

Spaceodyssey User

Tyrant was always a good pvp class...i just never played in chronicle like this .. .necro is for *******..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  8. MoRt3rO

MoRt3rO User

[​IMG]

S.e.t.t likes this.
  9. phixt

phixt User

Hey do totems work for weapons other then fists? I know you need fists to cast them but will you keep the buff if you switch to a bow?

10. Quaak

Quaak User

No they dont

11. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

remember dex is also atk speed. i am also a tyrant and i know +str+con is nice but decreasing dex to much will end with you having very low atkspeed and u dont have the time to launch a force blaster 2 seconds in pvp so u need to find a way for yourself how u can fit in the + and - of your character.

12. Quaak

Quaak User

Dex in classic is literally useless.

13. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

I've heard that they are going to boost DEX in Saviors. (korean patchnotes)
    Although we have no info about this "new change"...who knows If It's going to happen.

14. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I never understood the reason why you tyrants went Light armor.. is it because of the light Armor mastery ? oh damn u dont even get the runspeed bonus anymore. and Heavy armor offers much more Pdef anyways. I do stick with Heavy on my Tyrant until light armor mastery has some proper bonuses to give.

on B grade i would probly chose Blue Wolf Heavy.
    ofc as weapon Arthro nails are fine unless you rly heading to be top of everyone else. so u will need Bellion Cestus

ive heard there isnt A grade equiptment yet so meh ^^

i wonder what will be your choices for A grade armor :p

15. Banish3d

Banish3d User

With light armor mastery, you get p.def/evasion but more interesting thing is reduced critical chance -25% and even -35% at lv 60.

In PvP, there are a lot of mage and since only light armor set give m.def bonus (drake leather/avadon leather/blue wolf leather), i think it's a good choice.

And about grade A, only Korean get it actually and since CC are OP in Classic, i think Majestic with +50% resist stun, Nightmare with +70% resist root/sleep or Dark Crystal with +50% anchor resist will be pretty good.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  16. LilTurkey

LilTurkey User

hey sweetdreamz! <--- Bruh

17. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

The thing i would like to know is, reduced crit chance for melee/mage or simple just Melee as i remember it to be. would be a nice test to run.
    Other question is. by the amount of pdef you lose in general by wearing Light. does the 25/35% reduced crit even matter much cause u be taking alltime more dmg.

also who of us tyrants actually cares about evasion? as far as i know everyone going -dex anyways

So status on that. we have less pdef in light even with mastery, we get some evasion nobody cares about. and reduced chance to get crit hitted which may not be such a big deal due to having much less pdef to begin with wearing Lgt armor.

Plz feel free to correct if i screwed up the following set bonuses >>
    As i understand you support tyrants going Light armor. so the following armors u mentioned are
    Majestic Light:
    Archery P. Atk. +8%
    MP +240
    Weight increased plus the point at which a weight penalty is applied +5759
    Stun Resistance +50%
    DEX +1
    CON -1
    notice: so we get stun resist, Dex that we all apparently dont want since we all going -dex, we lose con and get 240 mp more so besides the stun resist this set is ehhhh bad `? unless u start to play your tyrant with Bow ofc ^^
    Nightmare Light :
    M. Def. +4%
    Sleep and Hold Resistance +70%
    Restores 3% of melee damage inflicted on the enemy to oneself
    DEX +1
    CON -1
    notice; tbh this set was my favourite back in the day for "PVE" due to the 3% permanent VR, it may be good vs mages due to mdef but its only 4%. whats your mdef at 60s`? calculate for yourself how much u get from 4% extra mdef, again -Con and +dex woot woot.
    this set also doesnt safe you from being feared or paralysed. so you be lasting 1-2 hits longer maybe vs mages but its not gona do sooo much. just like the Drake set ...

Dark Crystal Light:
    Atk. Spd. +4%
    P. Atk. +4%
    Paralysis Resistance +50%
    STR +1
    CON -1
    notice, 50% chance to resist Paralyse debuffs such as Anchor and or Lightning Strike, this set at least offers +str and not +dex like the other 2 sets do but again -con,
    this set also assist the true nature of our class. we are damage dealers therefor we need stats that increase our power right `? imo if u wanna roll with Lgt armor. this is the best one at least for pvp.

Wanna take a look at Heavy armor choice that may fit us ? feel free to keep reading.
    Remember you have higher Pdef in Heavy armor !! and on top all these melee friendly stats on top.

Majestic Heavy :
    P. Atk. +4%
    Accuracy +3
    Stun Resistance +50%
    STR +2
    Con -2
    notice, now instead of bow patk that we had on maj light, we actually get patk +4% , stun resist and +2 str i would say losing 2 con is worse the increase in Str.

Nightmare Heavy:
    P. Atk. +4%
    Sleep and Hold Resistance +70%
    CON +2
    DEX -2
    With a shield of nightmare, 5% of the damage inflicted by the enemy will be reflected back upon him.
    notice, now your getting +2 con -2 dex woot woot and Patk +4% and sleep/hold resist

Tallum Heavy (most used Armor by melees back in the day?):
    Atk. Spd. +8%
    Weight increased plus the point at which a weight penalty is applied +5759
    Poison and Bleed Resistance +80%
    STR +2
    CON -2
    notice well i guess the +8% atk speed speak for themself ^^, poison bleed resist is meh but u know dark elfs like to make you bleed and use poison spells :D, also +2 str i suppose -2 con is okay in exchance for str "and" atk speed.

that was my opinion upon A grade options for Tyrants. Armor sets i didnt listed arent worth getting listed due to set bonuses being bad. Like share if u enjoyed. see you on next post xD

Hello Bruh ^_^

Question to all: Have u looked at our skill sets btw ? I recently just looked at the tablet from the age of splendor site and the skill that i could not stop looking at was >>
    Punch of Doom, did they remove the Self-stun effect or they simple forgot to add text ?
    I am currently Lv29 as i started playing here just a couple days ago so i dont have that skill yet. maybe one of u can enlighten me upon this one.

18. Banish3d

Banish3d User

First about critical chance reduced, since Classic use L2 GOD mechanic, it should be for melee/ranged (like reflect/VR work for melee/ranged).

For armor set i was talked about C and B grade (only obtainable) especially for light set (drake/avadon/BW leather) because you get some m.def (+6 bonus set add more) which is good against mage (majority of this server is mage).

Of course heavy set is mandatory for a melee in PVE like a fullplate or a zubei/bluewolf but light could be worth it in PVP (m.def/reduced critical chance).

And finally if we get A grade Armor (pretty hard to get a full set actually in KR), then like i said before CC (stun/root/anchor) are OP in Classic, land like everytime and deadly for a melee, focus on a Majestic/Nightmare/Dark crystal (Heavy or Light) is recommended.

I suggested these A grade Armor, since CON/MEN doesn't influence on Stun/CC resist anymore and only Lionheart (you don't have it), resist shock/mental shield (they don't add a lot of CC resist), Majestic/Nightmare/DarkCrystal need to be reconsidered with Classic Debuff landrate.

PS : Punch of doom seem don't stun you in Classic like in GOD (source KR wiki).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  19. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

copied of Age of Splendor Patch notes :CON: Max HP o HP Regeneration o Weight o Breath o Shield Def. Success Rate o Resistance to physical abnormal state

20. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Yeah you're right but it's barely noticable, even human tank with +12 CON get stun with a 85% land rate, it doesn't change anything or it's so little than you didn't even notice.

CON and MEN doesn't work like before (for debuff resist) and everyone 40+ with dye already saw that.

Only Lionheart make a difference (at lv 2 or +), even Mental Shield and Resist Shock are pretty useless, except at max lv for Resist shock.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016