1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feoh wizard PvP

Discussion in 'Feoh Wizard' started by Relapse07, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relapse07

Relapse07 User

Hey there i'm new to the game been searching infos but i've found nothing "recent".

What is the state of feoh wizard in pvp and which one should i roll mainly for Open PvP, Olympiad, Pk ?
    From what i've seen i'm torn between Necro and Storm Screamer ...

Any help appreciated :)

2. Norekien

Norekien User

i think that it's been a long time since you don't play.
    Pk system is no more viable.

3. Relapse07

Relapse07 User

Can you explain please ?

4. Norekien

Norekien User

You cant pvp anymore while you are pk that reduces your p def by 90% depending.on the number of pks, i think that it was different in old days.
    Anyway, archers are top tier this update with a really big difference with feoh's which are good for pve.
    Anyway, for pvp i would say that the best one is the necro because gloom+transfer pain which makes you almost impossie to kill with a proper party, open pvp or oly, this is a good choice for both.
    Storm Screamee ( i cant remember properly now) i thinj is the one that has the single target blast, this one is way harder in terms of not getting killed in open or oly but its a good option if you can find enemy without purge and you manage your defensive skills aka mana barrier and crystal form properly i would say that this one is not as good as necro on open pvp (at mass situations, as 7v7 or so, can work out) nor oly.
    I would say that necro is overall good for pvp, but with this i don't mean to discriminate other classes, if you play them well, they work fine too.
    Also i cant give info about 101 skills from each class, because i dont know and this might be something important to know, so you better wait until someone else posts in the thread^^

5. Relapse07

Relapse07 User

Thank you for these explainations, this means if i pk someone and got karma because my opponent did not fight back i will have my p.def reduced by 90% as long as i have karma ?
    And thanks for the mages thing explainations :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.