1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pk ingame

Discussion in 'Archive' started by devilkane, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devilkane

devilkane User

hi all
    not played lineage2 for very long time & cant remember what happens if you pk someone in-game
    in lineage one if you pk someone they go red (Chaotic) ie turn blue to red then you have to kill mops to work off your Chaotic red back to blue & if you were killed by mop or another person while red you drop an item does it work same way in lineage2?

2. Rytfield

Rytfield User

Basically yes. There are always certain items that are 'undropable' and I'm not sure if you'll drop items in town but if you go red (or chaotic) you're taking a rather large risk to lose items.

3. devilkane

devilkane User

what i am trying to find out is if i pk someone do i go red & stay red? and how do you work off red kill mops ?

4. Rytfield

Rytfield User

You asked if it stayed the same, I said yes. So the answer is yes obviously. To make things clear: If you PK another player you become chaotic and get karma. Your name will be red and there's a high chance on dropping items once you get killed. However, you will not get a PK if the other player is flagged (purple name) or you're in a clanwar with that particular player. You can clear karma by defeating monsters around your level and your chaotic state will slowly disappear which means your name will become white (or blue) again.

Fragola likes this.
  5. EnDmOsT

EnDmOsT User

6. devilkane

devilkane User

ok tyvm
    one of the reason i asked was i had watched few youtube clips, and some people seemed to hit someone then go purple/red, then when the other person die the pk seemed to go blue but maybe the mop/mob got the last blow , also the other person did not fight back ,
    ps
    if i hit some1 first go red he fights back and i win i go red?

7. Rainlok

Rainlok User

No you go purple (flagged) if he/she fights back (both purple) and you kill him/her the purple stays for 30secobds then back to white. If he/she did NOT fight back and got killed by you then you become red and stay red until you die (x times) or kill (x mobs) to clear your name. The more PK count the harder is to wash up your name. Idk how more simpler it can get. :) don't PK unless you really really really have to...

8. devilkane

devilkane User

how more simpler it can get, did not ask about being flagged just about pk red the purple part came from watching youtube clip and the other person went purple , as i said at start not played lineage 2 for about 8 years long time to remember old stuff .
    but tyvm for info .
    was lineage one player even more simple than lineage 2 no flags just white blue red simple.

9. Rainlok

Rainlok User

I meant my explanation, I tried to put it as simple as possible. L1 had a different build and PKing was really popular.

10. Cookie

Cookie User

If I was you, I'd keep away from them mops, they're nothing but trouble.

Attached Files:

Apocalypsa likes this.
  11. devilkane

devilkane User

yup ill be killing lots mops = lineage1 mobs = new mmo ^^

12. Fragola

Fragola User

You have 3 states of you nickname in L2Classic: White (normal), Purple (when you attack other player), Red (when you killed someone and he didn't fight back.) If other person fights back he also gets purple, and if you kill him. you increase your PvP count. If he doesn't fight back and you kill him, you increase your PK count and get karma. Also, if you kill a servitor you also get karma.

For every red kill you increase your karma counter. The calculations for Karma counter is provided in full detail here: https://4gameforum.com/threads/539430/

Karma counter and PK counter are independent.

You wash your Karma by killing mobs or by dying. When your karma is back to 0, your nickname becomes white again. But PK counter stays the same. To wash PK counter you need to use special scrolls, but you cannot use them when you have karma. SO you wash your karma by killing mobs or by dying first, then you use scrolls to lower your PK count.

It is important to keep you PK count low, because when you get 4+ PK count, when you still have karma and you are killed by other players, you have high chance of loosing valuable things.

13. Ziemann65b

Ziemann65b User

1. u dont drop items in Town. And u dont lose EXP if u die in Town.
    2. u only drop Item as u red and u have 4+ PK too.

What do you mean by high?
    High because you want something dropst with 4+ Pk, and with 3 Pk drop nothing?
    Or high because the chance with 4 + PK larger anything to drop than if u killing from mobs?
    And is the chance getting bigger the higher the PK?

14. Fragola

Fragola User

if you read drop chance in Guides section, you saw that when you die form a mob, the chance of dropping something equipped is low - around 10%. When your pk count is 4+ and you still have karma, your chance of dropping your weapon when someone kills you is very high - I don't have exact numbers, but from what I saw ingame - almost 100%.
    Dec 17, 2015
    I don't know.

15. Ziemann65b

Ziemann65b User

THX, i dont know this.

16. devilkane

devilkane User

cheers for ino

17. Evaggelion

Evaggelion User

If u wanna start pking u need to be orginized :p i ll mention a dedidated pker and LEGend 20.000 pks till now
    In his daily pray to his Statue
    upload_2015-12-18_13-45-46.jpg

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.