Имена участников (разделяйте запятой).
Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем mattz, 17 дек 2015.
22 comming - Drama on
I hope it will not happpen that after few days many eu people will understand what it cost to play l2 classic and quit back to x5000 HR
Probably not after few days but when people get in 40+ range where exp curve is getting steeper comparing to the original there will be some quitters as I imagine.
Make it 30+ range, imo
L2C 30+ is tough ****, given it's still pretty low level.
Don't know why some of you treat this like it's a game that will be finally released for the first time on the Western market, and you were lucky to play it on the KR beta or something. At least 60% players are either old school players from retail or low rate server players that didn't had the chance to play on retail. And from that let's say 40% from GoD servers or mid rate/high rate private servers there will also be 10% that will like the new harsh environment and the satisfaction that any little achievement will bring.
So don't think that tons of players will abandon so fast.
50% of the population will be gone within 3 months i'm afraid.
Mostly because like you said we're a lot of old timers returning for this experience, but we're also - by definition - 10-11 years older, and that makes a hell of a difference. Many people kinda forgot what L2 grind is like, because just like for everything else, we tend to remember the best parts of an experience, and burry the toughest parts. That's just how the human brain works, and why we all tend to love our first mmorpg(s) the most. Because our memories make it looks flawless.
Most people that were in their late 10s, early 20s in 2004 won't have the will, let alone time possibility to handle a game like L2 nowadays. Many are back out of nostalgia, but amongst those, who can really take what L2 is any more ? The answer is a small %. Sure enough, there is new blood to make it up for that, a little bit, but you can without a doubt expect a big population crash over 3-6 months. Probably by 50%, or very close to that.
Such a huge chunk of the players will be back only for a short run out of nostalgia.. until the tough reality hits them, hard.
as my friend said, feeling nostalgic? Go pump some **** with ur lads from high school.
1st of February - 40%
- almost all private players
- all x5+ server players
- all all random cp members that have chosen their class, based on the need of CP.
Whos gonna stay ?
- Old NCsoft players
- perhaps CORE/LILITH etc. players that have played for a longer period of time on x1, doesn't matter if it was god or not
- small amount of people from privates (all those had lower rates and lasted for 1yr+)
- russians ofc
imo, let's give it a go, it's not like its a shame if you quit... it's relatively cheap, u can always go back - I think the most important thing about classic, whether u come from private servers or official is to choose
WHAT u wanna play, not what the others want you to play.
forgot to mention, bot/ban policy will have a huge impact of the percentage of population leaving the server - interpret it as you may
well, if you tired just take a break for week or two. Its official server, you can always come back and know that your char is there.
If we started from 1.0 , alot of people would have quit. However, with Age of Splendor, things are much easier for both organised and solo(random) players. For instance Gran Kain in may had 2k online players, and after introducing Age of War and Age of Splendor it has 3.2k at peak times (60% increase).
why russians would stay? that way they should stay on RU server, but they going to EU now, thats wrong point of View
Could you just stop being so much affirmative about things you don't have a single clue about ? Don't act as a wisdom full of knowledge because you are not. This way of speaking is really unbearable. Thx
Problem is this isn't x1 this is x0.16
Its not its 0.76 now, although adena/drop increase is not so straightforward.
Although there is more adena from the drop, the likelihood of dropping in has decreased.
Say it was once from every 2/3rd mob
now it's more like 3rd/4th.
A lot of people will leave, just because they dont know how to play a game.
They play a game expecting to be the best and playing like it is a job, E-Sports destroyed the real gamer spirit because they changed the sense of play a game for fun into for competitive.
A game is to be played only for fun and to know people, to laugh a lot... the rest doesnt matter, thats why I think most of the "nolifers" players will leave crying in a corner and with all their expectations destroyed.
To be competitive I have my laboral/job life and you all should think this way.
sorry to say that to you, but change the game.
L2 was, is and always be a game where, what you put into(I mean time) and what you do with it(amount of farm) matters, the rest is just an accessory.
I dont need to change the game, I know what exactly L2 is and people who played the way you say, always leave the game if they are not one of the most competitive players or most of them leave the game after 2 years max because they ask theirself in some point why they are playing a game like it is a job.
I play the game because is fun to play a game that has very long run and you can meet people in that great history you are playing, historys of laught, historys of drama historys of everything, roleplaying and enjoying all the content... all the people play in CPs and their objetives are exp/farm to beat other peoples dont feels 1/10 I can feel playing the way I do, I bet they dont even know the L2 history/lore they dont enjoy the game they enjoy beating other peoples. I know I will not be the best in any way of the game and I dont need to be the best in anyway, I just play because I like the game and I know there are people like playing the way I do too.
I really feel sorry for you and all the people play any game expecting to beat other peoples, and wasting their life in it, most of them dont even get that power and the people get it I bet they ask and now what? all this life time I waste in a game worth to be more powerfull? This was worth? I know they ask this because I did in some games after I played l2 where I played competitive and lost friends because they werent "good" enough or competitive players and I had to leave them behind, even when I meet my wife she tried to play league of legends because of me and after she learnt how to play and got level to 30, I didnt want to play with her ranked games because she was bad compared with me and I wanted to get "league points" in a virtual game and hurting her goods intentions where the only thing could give me is only better status in a virtual game, virtual world, which is nothing.
At that point I thought better how to play a game I understood I lost the only porpuse the games are made, which is give entertaiment and fun. From that experiences I enjoy x100 more times playing games the way I do now, and did before all the E-Sports fashion out, and I feel sorry for people are still trapped in a wrong game mindset.
You can say the only way to play l2 is to be competitive and get castles and get raid bosses and win wars... but you are very wrong, I change all that things for only 1 day playing with my friends and my wife at cruma tower talking about the history of that tower, talking about how was my friends day, laughting, failling and dying because mistakes while killing mobs... because is the only porpuse the games were crated, entertaiment and have fun.
I envy you so much, I never thought it would be better to go out and have a drink or barbecue than farming near cruma tower;d with ur family.