1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korean patch 16dec

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fagercraft, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Link: http://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/board/update/view?articleId=9686

TLDR less shots used by servitors, from 5 to 2 i believe. 3ss 76+.

2. Namus

Namus User

Wow they used 5 shots that cost 75a each? :eek:

3. Lanochka94

Lanochka94 User

4. fagercraft

fagercraft User

im not certain, the shot useage for shadow used to be 5 at high level, and 4 or maybe even 3 at lvl 40. not sure how it is in Classic.

Summon @Fragola !

Fragola likes this.
  5. Namus

Namus User

Pet shots are extremely expensive in classic hell its even more expensive for summoners to make them instead of buy from NPC for some reason i cant comprehend. I doubt summoners below lvl 60 at least will be using it in PvE and even then they should be pretty expensive. Might be cheaper to just keep Aqua Cubic up and use SS yourself instead of pet.

6. Fragola

Fragola User

Heeeeyaaaa!

Unfortunately there are no shots in Ru Classic now and I'm a poor noob who started to play at Classic and missed all previous chronicles, so I don't know how it was before.

Now every servitor has a description how many shots it consumes, but I think this will be changed when they send us the update.

7. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Waht that description says now, is what it used to be, since you have a summoner to login to, was hoping you could tell me how many shots each of your summons used at your current skill lvl?
    Dec 18, 2015
    Well:
    5x SS at 30 adena (oldschool price was 24+tax=about 30)
    vs
    2x ss at 75 adena

=

same Adena/hit

And oldschool ss shots where as far as i remember pretty cheap compared to C,B,A shots.
    So we might be looking at something close to same as it was in oldschool. And a boost that you wont have to carry as many shots anymore!

But i believe at lower lvls the shadow summon for PS take 4 or even 3 at low lvls per hit. So being boosted to 2ss/hit aint that big deal in early levels adena wise.

8. Fragola

Fragola User

yeah sure, couldn't do that yesterday - was in a train in the middle of Mother Russia 700km from Moscow, hehe

ok, so here's your info. Ponies are all at different levels because I don't have enough SP to learn all of them. Check it out:
    Boxer lvl 46:
    Shot00128.png

Mirage lvl 37:
    Shot00127.png

Merrow lvl 42:
    Shot00126.png

9. Namus

Namus User

Afaik even ssb are cheaper than pet ss atm in ru. I think someone said ssb is 50a atm. Oh and lets not forget that pet sps cost 150a each...

10. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Yeah but a summon hits slow and hard, you can compare it to a destroyer. A dagger spamming bgrade shots will most likely spend more adena / damage then a summon.

Its not cheap, but atleast it doesnt seem to be that bad as you think when you hear 75a/ss.

The patcnote changes basically doesnt change the cost at lvl40 much.. but the higher level you get, the summon still takes 2 shots while a normal dd will move to B and A ss.

All in all, nice its in the game, summoners might only be abit behind the rest now and not left in the dirt.

11. Namus

Namus User

Yeah but dagger user will always use 1 ss while pets will eventually use 3 and lets not forget that dagger has really really good crit chance making that dmg boost even bigger especially when buffed by PP and i doubt dagger user would solo anyway. I am just saying that up to B grade pet ss and sps will probably cost more overall but once A grade comes they will most likely be cheaper. Now this is a problem cause summoner will have to solo all the time and cheap SS would help a lot at earlier lvls. Maybe they could add pet ss and sps that you can use up to lvl 55 and they are cheaper but at 56+ you need to buy more expensive version?

12. fagercraft

fagercraft User

I doubt well get much more then whats being provided here :p

But yeah so far SS looks to be
    Expensive as hell in Dgrade
    Expensive! in C grade
    Affordable in B
    Cheap in A.

You also dont have to spend that much adena in gear as a Summoner.. but still always crappy to loose money on shots!

ThreeNill likes this.
  13. Namus

Namus User

You summed it up nicely.

14. Naralein

Naralein User

Why a summoner have to solo all the time?

The big advantage of a summoner is that you CAN solo non stop. But you don't have to solo. There are other summoners and other "unwanted" classes. Make a party and have fun!

15. Namus

Namus User

I sure hope its as easy as you say.

16. fagercraft

fagercraft User

Summoner DPS is quite alright in single target grind, especially if both summon+summoner hits then its probably one of the better dps classes. But the only party a summoner can join is a melee party, and those are rare as it is already :p

17. Namus

Namus User

It would help a lot to summoners if they added buff servitors. I really don't understand why are they not being added at 2.0. I mean ok it is a class intended to be efficient at soloing and it shouldn't be better than say wc when it comes to grouping but some utility would be nice atm summoners got nothing to offer to grps except good single target dps...

18. fagercraft

fagercraft User

yeah not even party cubics... :( or windshackle..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.