1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is spoiler worth?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by sama19, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sama19

sama19 User

That's it.

I want to play as a dwarf and i had chosen spoiler, but i read with the adena and drop rates is not worth to do spoil and have spoiler in CPs, even with very low rates of spoil.

Can you help me? If spoiler isn't worth to make adena ill choose crafter instead.

2. Grubiorz

Grubiorz User

You will find some discussion regarding spoiler in this thread -> Here

For me spoiler in a party means some extra adena for everyone (as long as he is willing to share the spoils) so he is always welcome.
    I guess you won't have any problem with someone to play with unless you want to run in a cp.

EDIT:
    And spoil is always better chance to drop certain recipe/mats so in my opinion it's worth.
    You will have problems with finding partys for exp with crafter if you play solo (without a clan).

sama19 likes this.
  3. sama19

sama19 User

Thanks, i've decide for spoiler then, spoil path here we go!

4. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

i cant say that you might enjoy play spoiler as main char but for sure i can say that if you have patience you will definetely get a fair amount of adena the more you play, and in time get rich

sama19 likes this.
  5. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

Most top party will run a OOP spoiler though :/

It's gonna be a though route for sure , gl m8 and welcome to the club

6. Grubiorz

Grubiorz User

Top hardcore CP for sure. Still there should be some less hardcore non-cp playerbase where he should find a party without bigger problems.

7. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

Indeed :)

8. geba89

geba89 User

Well spoiler is nice class as main, you will make nice amount of adena imo. Also keep in mind that there will be lots of casual players so you should have no problems finding party :)
    Some things are only available by spoil or have much higher chance of getting the item by spoil.

Crafter is also nice but he is only a DD in a party, beside dmg he don't bring anything while Spoiler bring +++++income for the party :)

9. Namus

Namus User

Spoiler is worth it for sure. More adena drop just means prices of mats and recipes will be higher than with low adena rates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.