Имена участников (разделяйте запятой).
Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Khart Offel, 18 дек 2015.
Does augumentations exist on Classic?
Augmentation has been introduced only in Classic 2.0 Saviors that was released in Korea on December 9th, 2015. So we don't have this content yet.
Are there any details on how it works yet?
No detailed description, just a couple of lines in patch notes:
Brief google translation from RU patch notes here: https://l2central.info/home/classic/959-lineage-ii-classic-2-0-saviors-reliznye-patchnouty
1. Added the ability augmentation weapons
- Can be augmented weapons grade D or above in the smithy Giran and Aden
- When augmentation weapons added options enhance the characteristics of the character, as well as weapons can get active or passive skills. The result of the augmentation is random
- Augmented weapon has no restrictions on the exchange / trade
- Replace the effect of augmentation can be installed without erasing augment
- To require augmentation Life Stone and several kinds of gems ranks D~B
- Life Stone can be obtained while hunting monsters
- Dual Swords can be augmented after production
Thank you for the translation.
I saw somewhere that weapons seems to have several slots for augmentation? Is this true?
Is it possible to drop augmented weapon?
You've read all the lines that have been released and then translated.
But as we wont have augmented weps for a long time I wouldn't let it concern yourself my friend.
There are people who play on the korean servers. They might know.
Why does it concern you what am i interested about?
If you dont know the answer that doesnt mean nobody else does and for sure it doesnt mean that i should not care about it.
I don't know for sure, but if you check the patch notes and the comment from mod DIL the weapons can be traded and dropped on the ground. So I would say you can drop them on death like any other weapon.