1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important information about the start - please read!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Amarantha, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

I have received a lot of questions concerning the future start. Unfortunately, till now I was unable to answer some of them due to the lack of exact information about some technical issues. Now I am ready to clarify and summarize your main questions.

First of all, the exact time of server start will be announced on Monday, but it is not expected to be earlier than 14:00 CET.

As for the client pre-download, it will be also available on Monday. However, if you are not sure your internet connection is good enough to let you download ~8GB of data in time, I can advise you to download L2 GoD version client from our official page - clients are very similar, and you will have to download just a minor patch on Tuesday (don't forget to call it LineageII Classic EU ).

Pre-orders will be available till Tuesday, to be more precise, they will be still available in the morning.

And we have also received a number of requests from people who are not sure they will be able to log in the game during the early start to create a character to receive their pre-order gifts with. Due to this fact, we decided to send a second wave of items on January, 12th, for those who will not receive them earlier. In order to get your present in the second wave, you have to create a character by January, 12th.

You are welcome to ask more questions in the dedicated thread: https://4gameforum.com/threads/537578
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    TheBlinkman, Godar, Ati Park and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.