1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bot button

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ValidUsername, Dec 18, 2015.

Tags:
?

How many blue bananas is in the boat?

1. Yes

34.8%
  2. No

23.9%
  3. Rabbit

71.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

There was somewhere question about this, and GM answered that BOT button will work here.
    I hope there will be some limit on number of reports per day/hour like on ncsoft.
    Why? Because there will be a ton of clueless people that will report everything that moves and/ or not responding (sry I`m killing mobs, talking on skype and watching movie/football game, I don`t have time to answer your stupid questions like: "bot??")

Even better if characters after like 10 failed bot reports (reported 10 chars that weren`t botting) will get 24h ban themselves for wasting precious GM time.

I don`t like bots, I want to play a server that is fully free of them (is this even possible?) but what I hate the most is ppl accusing legitimate players of botting just because they don`t respond to stupid questions or their main is a dwarf with prophet as a buffer. That`s racist!1 ;p

2. Rytfield

Rytfield User

I voted for all, the correct answer must be among them right?

3. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

Not to mention the people that report you cause they don't like you

4. Azgaard

Azgaard User

Don't be a **** around server and people will like you :)

5. Bouhh

Bouhh User

siege time : "oh the opposant leader , vote bot again him , we will be safe"

6. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

https://4gameforum.com/threads/25308/
    Here is a small guide about the button.
    Reports are formed on the amount of times button was clicked on a character.
    It means that if a character is a real bot and behaves in a very suspicious way, he will be definitely reported more than once/twice, and therefore, he will be checked among the first.
    Checks are conducted manually, so the chance that you will be blocked just because other players don't like you is low.

7. iDhol

iDhol User

It's low, but it's not impossible?

8. CM Amarantha

If other players don't like you and you use bot at the same time, your chances are not good.

9. iDhol

iDhol User

Well I had in mind someone who is not botting, and yet gets reported by 10 other players from opposite clan. I understood that chances to get banned are then 'low', not 'zero'. If they are zero, than that's not a problem for me :)

10. CM Amarantha

No, if you do not use bots, it will be obvious during the in-game check. We do not practice blocking based only on the amount of bot report points applied.

iDhol likes this.
  11. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

Thanks for clearing that you will check players ingame. I have some bad experiences from NCsoft servers where I have been banned automatically for 24ha few times just based on some stupid reports, thats why I made this thread. Happy hunting

Girenas likes this.
  12. KoBa4a

KoBa4a User

[​IMG] bot report button
    OK but report need 8 or 10 votes ....
    I think should be reduced from 3 to 5 votes

13. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

While at it, PLEASE MAKE THIS BUTTON WORK IN TOWN. On Core there are a number of adena sellers (bots) from time to time and we can't report them because they're in town....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.