1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lolwut, dats corruption yo

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lemmers, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lemmers

Lemmers User

https://4gameforum.com/threads/542679/page-16
    This is poll number two, of the three total for the server name, that have been closed prematurely for... reasons. You really need to abide by the rules you set for everyone instead of going above them whenever you feel it's appropriate. Of course there are going to be illegitimate votes cast in a poll like this from a community that thrives on exploitation, you should already know this especially after poll #2. Welcome to the internet, I guess?

From your last few posts in that thread it's pretty obvious which choice you wanted to have win so why even give us the illusion of choice? Just remove both Ember and Skelth from the choices since it seems that the community arguing in favor for and against either of those names is upsetting for you, and have your company choose what to name it from the remaining dragon options from the second phase (which oddly and/or unsurprisingly enough didn't even include one of the dragons).

@innadril I'd still like to see the Hangul for Skelth that I requested in that thread.

2. Sow-Nwe

Sow-Nwe User

Can someone tell me interest to vote on other poll now ?
    First, people have played fairly cause none moderators have deleted images during whole last poll !
    Second, cause last poll is closed for strange reasons, nobody will trust in next vote (me first).
    Third, if we want talk about legitimacy, where is poll about magister before Fragola said "I <3 Dragons"? Cause I remember well magister won.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  3. rozkruT

rozkruT User

Can someone translate what you said? Google Translate doesn't have a Sow11 to English

4. HellBlade Se7eN

HellBlade Se7eN User

Is This post a Joke a.k.a Troll random post 4fun or truly on serious cuz if it is, are you some kind of dork conspiration maker?:014:

P.S. L2 Drama in a nutshell.

5. innadril

innadril User

The best solution is to call the server Aulakiria.

Rytfield and Naralein like this.
  6. TRoGDoRB

TRoGDoRB User

Yeah, bit late deep blue. You closed poll 3 due to foul play, but didn't really address the foul play to get to the third vote in the first place.

The additional 300 votes for dragons in the last day of poll two came from that 3rd party voting website, and only around 25 votes were discounted as invalid, skewing the final result.

Thread or post deletion incoming. Sweep, sweep, sweep and under the carpet it goes!

Azgaard likes this.
  7. Lemmers

Lemmers User

What I meant to say is one of the six dragons was oddly omitted from the second poll (Lindvior).

Now that you point it out, it is a little funny how the illegitimate votes from poll 3 weren't given much attention from the mods until Ember finally pushed Skelth down to 54.2%, under the required 55% needed to secure an XxSkelth69xX victory. Hmm!

8. Parody123

Parody123 User

Or maybe, why bother with it, if the false votes dont change to outcome anyway. But they had to take steps when they saw that ember was boosted by illegitimate votes, and thus changing the natural outcome.

Apocalypsa likes this.
  9. Rytfield

Rytfield User

I'm sure it was all well intended but at this point it would have been better if they didn't held a vote at all and just picked something suitable themselves. I know, the hindsight is strong in this one, etc. Perhaps that is what they should do now.

10. Norz!

Norz! User

It's ok that Fragola "campaigns" for her pick here, it was to be expected to see some votes swing in her favor, and if I remember correctly how close the poll was before her thread, I think the Dragons victory is legit.

Now, having people not playing, coming from another site and voting to help is obviously ********. Question is, did the Dragons need their votes to win ? I don't think so, I think they just made it overkill.

There was a lot more suspicious votes for Dragons than what Innova said, but I don't think it made the crucial difference in the end. Or so I hope anyway...

Either way, I hope we'll get much stronger drama once the server launches, because this is mediocre stuff, @Lemmers :p

11. iMadD

iMadD User

12. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

Fragola this drama is on your hands. Take your disgusting dragons back. Give us Hardin.

lMak0l, Nyweris and Abuse like this.
  13. Bouhh

Bouhh User

200+ vote under 24h for Ember seems legit

14. Namus

Namus User

Drama will be gone on 22nd people are just bored right now. When server launches no one will care about server name anymore.

Norz! likes this.
  15. Omegashin

Omegashin User

call the server Kilah.

16. SinLoverGER

SinLoverGER User

why not unforgiven?
    or diamant ....
    when server open nobody ask for name :Devilish::Devilish:

17. Fragola

Fragola User

Nope, I'm not giving up on my beasts!

another_hug_from_toothless__gif__by_pokeloveroftheworld-d8el2ku.gif

18. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Call the server Teon and lets get it done.

[A]KaEL likes this.
  19. Sow-Nwe

Sow-Nwe User

Call server like you want. I know legitimacy of 4game now ...

20. Darkner

Darkner User

just call it "Home"
    problem solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.