1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HardCoded Keybinds

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Pwall, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Pwall

Pwall User

So for some reasons there are few Hardcoded keybinds in the Lineage 2 client, id like the possibility to rebind all the keys.
    As a left handed i need to rebind everything and the fact that directionnal arrow are not bindable in L2 is very annoying.
    I usually use autohotkey to deal with hardcoded bind but it seems that frost block it.
    I also want to bind the hold position to something else that shift.
    Im sure im not the only one annoyed by those hardcoded keybind and it seems not so difficult to solve even if i understand innova cant modify the client it has to be ncsoft KR...
    Or let us rebind it with autohotkey ?

2. darznieks

darznieks User

i was using autohotkey up until now for most interlude servers,but won't the new game come with a keybind config as the client is pretty much a reskin of the new versions?

3. -Eogh

-Eogh User

Innova is only a distributor of the game, they don't do any game-side coding
    Does autohotkey pass through Frost security? If it does, you can use that. If it doesn't, then once again, Innova can't do much about it