1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type of set for summoner

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by elLimon, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elLimon

elLimon User

Hi folks,
    I have a question. What type of set will be better for Summoner in L2 Classic version?
    Robe or Light?

2. MoRt3rO

MoRt3rO User

PVE: Robe
    PVP: Light

3. elLimon

elLimon User

Thanks for Your help.

4. MoRt3rO

MoRt3rO User

Some light sets are also usable for pve, like B grade Blue Wolf light set :)

5. Namus

Namus User

I would stay in robe as long as nuke is effective after it becomes weak change to light.

Naree likes this.
  6. Naree

Naree User

True. You should use robe sets until BW light. IMO BW light is the best set for summoner!

7. Namus

Namus User

At this point start using dagger and shield.

8. Naree

Naree User

Wow, wow thanks for advice! :D

9. Fragola

Fragola User

1-40: robe and nuking. Probably Devotion Set as you exp as mage.

40-45: still nuking, but it HUGELY depends on our exping style. For example, I don't need huge mana pool, because I have SE. I hunted solo at Alligator Island, where all mobs go melee on you, so I used Drake set. BTW I tried all light sets - Teka, PL, Drake and Drake works best for me as it gives more p def. If you still exp as mage with Flame AoE and Merrow AoE, I'd suggest you put +8 WIT or +12 WIT at lvl 40+ and use Karmian or Divine set at lvls 40-46. You'll have a lot of mana. For example at lvl 45 I moved to Mirror forest and here less mobs attack me with p attack, and more with m attack, so I switched to Karmian. With buff, +8 WIT I got 900+ of casting speed. SpiritShots double it.

46+ still negotiable, I didn't get there. Some of my summoner friends get PL set, dagger+shield or duals and go melee from here.

52+: BW light set, but it is extremely hard or expensive to get. Main cost is the helmet which was sold only once at our server Shillien and the price was 55 000 000 adena. Other items could be easily bought at 20 000 000 adena for all of them (body, gloves, boots). At Gran Kain people sell the helmet for 50 000 000 adena. Doom sets have the same problem. Avadon is a lot easier to get.

In PvPs it depends if you fight vs mages or warriors. Use light vs archers, use robe for more mana or any set that gives you more m def vs mages.

Jewelry: as usual, the best you can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.