1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final ultimate evasion 'ninja patch'?

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by xHaseo, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Sooo...i got a PM by a guy who told me : "don't look at ur skill,and tell me : what's the chance of evade p. skills of final ultimate evasion" and i said "easy,60%" "nope.check it." and i found out this :

Final ultimate evasion lv 4 :
    For 30 seconds, increases P. Evasion by 60, M. Evasion by 75, M. Def. by 90, P. Skill Evasion Rate by 20% and Debuff Resistance. Has a 60% chance of canceling the enemy's targeting when attacked.

And i was like "...eh?" so i went to check the last video i made which was pre-hymn,and i was right,old effect was :
    For 30 seconds, increases P. Evasion by 75, M. Evasion by 90, M. Def. by 20%, P. Skill Evasion Rate by 60% and Debuff Resistance. Has a 40% chance of canceling the enemy's targeting when attacked.

But in the patch notes it's nowhere to be found such a change...so i wonder : is it a bug or a ninja patch? cos we have the same problem with Shadow fake death...once you click on it it takes you like 3/4 seconds before you can click on it and remove it,and you're instant-targetted while standing o_O

Summ1t likes this.
  2. Seivlas

Seivlas User

will make some test about evasion. Not that hard to check if 20% or 60%

3. UniqueName

UniqueName User

EDIT:

I'll still check it tomorrow with some dagger, however:

https://l2wiki.com/Final_Ultimate_Evasion_-_Othell_Rogue

(LAST EDIT: 2 YEARS AGO)

So, I assume that it might have always been 20% and they simply fixed the description as it might have been lost/mistranslated/etc between patches or from start on our particular server.

As for fake death, I do not know what you mean, but as far as I am aware, a dagger was always target-able after fake death deactivation, around ~1 second before he could make an action.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.