1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me to choose a healer

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by SvGhype, Dec 21, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SvGhype

SvGhype User

Hey community,
    help me with "class to play". I wanna play a healer with my friend (mage), so i wanna choose between BP and EE. But In other theme i found answer like "i recommend everybody to not create ee's unless you have constant party". EE (until 40) have problems with party find? Usefull or Useless Cleric in party with mage on exping (like support without Recharge)? Thanks.

p.s sorry for my english :)

2. geba89

geba89 User

Well if you wanna duo with your friend then SE would be better, even SE got better heals right now!

If you want just to compare EE vs Bish in a duo then EE is way to go because of the recharge. Bishop wont bring anything to the party beside heals and 1st prof buffs which are not so good...
    EE brings recharge, buffs and good heals.
    But duo Mage + BP/EE will **** anyway.

3. SvGhype

SvGhype User

Not duo, we`ll try to find party to exp everytime when we can. Main question : he wanna play mage - he play mage, I wanna play healer : idk which one.

4. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

Go for EE, it is more versatile, and more directly useful in your duo-setup than BP. EE also has the 2nd best heals. BP, naturally has the best heals and ress, but nothing much apart from it.

5. SvGhype

SvGhype User

So it`s dont hard to find party as EE until 40, right?

6. geba89

geba89 User

This. But EE doesn't have second best heals. SE got same heals + Mass Heal. But still bish better.

You wont have a problem for sure. Lost of AOE parties will look for recharger.

7. SvGhype

SvGhype User

So SE good as healer on classic too? If yes i just take SE and`ll dont mind about

8. geba89

geba89 User

In classic you got only greater heals. No major heals. And those are good old Greater Heals. So SE got better heals than EE (EE got vitalize but its so mana expensive). SE is also better for duo as he got empower. But EE is really good char because of good pvp buffs (shield buffs + resist shock).
    If you plan to play in party ONLY then EE + Mage should be fine, if duo exp sometimes then EE is good also but not so effective as SE, but can work from time to time before you find some pt to play with. If only duo, then only SE with mage.

But maybe in next chronicles SE will not be so good anymore as a healer, keep that in mind.

SvGhype likes this.
  9. SvGhype

SvGhype User

Then probably i start as EE. Tnx everyone for answers and good luck in the game :) I think we`ll meet again in the game on exping!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.