1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

q about preorder stuff

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wrath, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrath

Wrath User

first, admins and mod plz dont lock threads too soon, i wanted to ask few things in last thread but locked for no reason.

so my q now, i know tomorow start of this server, but ive seen posts about that only preoder ppl will be able to play tomorow? wtf it this? or this is just bad info that some ppl spreading?
    also explain more about those preoder accounts and codes, what can they get? ive seen hat and ring, but what else? exp boots? or what? what all this do if u invite other to play etc?

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

Sorry, we got a bit flooded with duplicate threads today so we are on auto zombie mode.

You can find details about what the pre-orders offer on this page

Pre-order gives you early access to the server for 1 week, that early access starts tomorrow and anyone without early access can log and play from the 29th December.

The promotional codes are given with the Conqueror's pre-order packs so that you can pass to a friend so that they can join you in game for 2 free weeks, promotional codes can be used from the start of early access.

Additional information about pre-orders can be found in the pre-order FAQ thread.

Regards.

3. Wrath

Wrath User

very stupid decision... letting others start to play 1 week ahead of majority.... this is just another way of of old donation system :|
    never seen this in any server, mosly donation gives u extra stuff or ep boost, here u cant even paly without donating.... 1 week for nolife clans will give first ant queen and many other raids, and cathing them will be insane...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  4. Parody123

Parody123 User

Here is a question, what is keeping u from getting 1 week ahead for urself?

5. Wrath

Wrath User

i never spend money on games, gaming or other stuff. for me its waste of money cause in some time i might not play that game. i have hardcore opinion about trashing money for games. ive palyed l2 since c3 and never payed for it, but achieved more than majority of players or even donators

6. Meizus

Meizus User

Hi, please tell me the pre-order is already closed? If not then give a link to it.

7. Ziemann65b

Ziemann65b User

When you play since C3, but have never paid money. Then you have only played on private servers, with x10 or x100 or x1000.
    Wondering how you can then say that you have achieved more than most?
    I'd say you have achieved nothing.
    Dec 21, 2015
    Pre-order is still open.
    https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/preorder/

DemiGoth likes this.
  8. Dorfa

Dorfa User

pre-order was and still is open to public, I really dont get the point about ppl being 1 week ahead. Anyways L2C Skelth is p2p, it's your decision not to spend less money sooner

9. Grubiorz

Grubiorz User

Yeah guy talks something about "donation system" which smells like private servers from a mile...

This is really peculiar that guy comes to official L2 classic EU project forum and whine that he have to pay sub to play...

10. >ErKy<

>ErKy< User

just lol.... go back to ur private server mate, this is official server, no donators, you pay for subscription to play, there is no p2w like on private servers or either GOD retail servers. 1 week early access is what people is getting for preordering, wich is i believe, most of the people who are going to play on Classic.

11. Syess

Syess User

Nice way to support game developers.

You sir are a leech.

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

Oh well, closing the thread then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.