1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

classic features and items q

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wrath, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrath

Wrath User

ok i know there is tons of patch notes, but i could not find particular stuff, i know its not pure c0 or c1, it has a lot of c3 c4 even other features that was not in any chronicle before.
    but my question is about items more, ive seen a lot of videos and streams on twitch from ru classic global, it looks like when players reach 40 or 52 lvl they imidiatelly have top c or top b grd items, is there some kind of reward for reaching lvl or doing some q, that gives top items or what? ive seen a lot of random ppl not just top clans having top items and not just that, they have + 6+ 7 weapons too, is there donation or soem reward like in goddes of destruction path of awakening that gives items and bewx? or is it that easy to craft top items in classic and overchant them?

2. fagercraft

fagercraft User

The server is over 1 year old, thats why.
    The only big difference is you can get enchant scrolls from npc so you can blow up wpns way faster!

3. Azgaard

Azgaard User

What?! Enchant wep are NPC purchasable? WTF is the deal with that? That's ****** up!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
  4. Wrath

Wrath User

looks like this classic is not even close to classic c0 c1 c2... many skills are from c6 or even gracia + ....

5. Tirith

Tirith User

It is classic in many ways but it was never meant to be a copy of original game. Obviously the original game had lots of flaws regarding skill mechanics/design and their amount. Hence why some are already added from later chronicles.

Also, Lineage 2 Classic is not prelude, c1 nor c2. Its a hybrid or what Lineage 2 should have been.

6. Wrath

Wrath User

rofl ... not even close from what ive seen. for many players c5 c6 is best chronicles ever. so your post is just for fun

7. Omegon

Omegon User

For you - maybe, but not for everyone. Some worship c3, some scream for c4/c5, others want gracia final or highfive. Mostly to enjoy the exploits they still remember.
    And yes, c6 never existed in the first place, it was c5, then interlude.
    As a guy that have been around since prelude i can tell you that l2c is a restart of the franchise with attmpt to fix critical mistakes that ruined the old l2. It's not perfect, but better than i remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.