1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOS!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Balazs, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balazs

Balazs User

HELLO GUYS!

I'm in trouble, just arrived home now after work, and as I see I did a HUGE mistake. I didn't preorder, and now I cant enter the game... I should do the preorder earlier, I don't know why did I wait for the last minute...
    1question > Can I still register somehow (of course I will pay for it as any1 else)
    2qeastion > If not ( then I would be really sad :eek::eek::eek::eek: ) Can someone give me a PROMO CODE ?
    Its emergency, I was waiting for this server so long. I just moved to other flat, new job(4*13HOURS! /week) and now I cant enter, ADMINS, OR PLAYERS, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OR GIVE SOME ADVICE!

Thanks a lot!:Thumbsup:

2. Oedrannus

Oedrannus User

Create a ticket, I did. If there is a clear desire for other people to pay for a service it makes sense they would allow it.

3. -=etox=-

-=etox=- Moderator

Hi Balazs!

First...gratulation for your new job!

Why did you waited for the last day??? :confused:

Anyway, i can really feel your pain! ;) I already have 2 pre-order accounts and a unused promo code.
    So I will PM you my private promo code and hope, that you will have a lot of fun with it the next 2 weeks. :Laugh:

etox

Apophis, Tirith and Approbus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.