1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Order for Players

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Muskelklaus, Dec 23, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muskelklaus

Muskelklaus User

Hello, why wouldn't you open any chance to buy into the game for the next 6 days?

what kind of business model is this? you force the crowd to buy in to your service and people who just heard about the server need to wait 7 days to play and get a huge disadvantage?

Lets be clear all you guys wanna do is earn money with this server so at least be smart and let people willing to pay.. pay!

Never noticed something like this and kinda makes me giggle.

Open the Pre-Order since Pre-Order is usually until the real Launch.. or some kind of Buy-In

seriously..

@all the people talking about you had months bla bla.. the whole project is a money cow anyways so just be smart and get as many subscribers as possible.

Papakeno and Fanti like this.
  2. Fanti

Fanti User

agree

Muskelklaus likes this.
  3. Rainlok

Rainlok User

That's the point of pre-order! Why would I want to preorder if I can get it at anytime I want it. See you just heard of it and can't wait for 6 days. Most of us are here since May w/o a clue when/where/how, so just hold on to your fancy pants. You are welcome.
    Dec 23, 2015

Sorenp and TheBlinkman like this.
  4. Muskelklaus

Muskelklaus User

if you are smart.. no company just simply sets 1 pre order package.. they usually sell 3 packages gold/silver/bronze so 3 different days people can join the headstart..

your entire argument is trash. good boy!

5. Rainlok

Rainlok User

Whoa whoa take it easy don't you take your hormones on me. Unlike you, ma'am, I'm not arguing, I was trying to explain. But I don't have time for this I got to log in :)
    By "one" you mean "two" which is right next to three. Remember hate takes you to the dark side young padawan

TheBlinkman likes this.
  6. TerraKill

TerraKill User

Pre-order is supposed to have some sort of exclusivity about it, IE the head start and few novelty items.

Otherwise whats the point of pre-order?
    Wouldn't they just go straight to launch?

Pre-order was announced and Emailed to everyone registered on the 12 of November https://4gameforum.com/threads/537420/
    and was disabled on the 23rd December.
    So yes, blah blah blah you had plenty of time and should of brought it for the head start advantage and while it was discounted!

Your never gonna please them all.......

7. Capped

Capped User

Then it wouldnt be preorder and it would just be release lol

8. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Anyone that didn't know about this project until the day after pre-orders closed never really stood a chance here anyways, doesn't really matter when they would have started.

9. Jujata

Jujata User

Well i did know about it but didn`t know will I play :D
    and i still don`t know lol!

10. Acavo99

Acavo99 User

Wow today i heard about this new server and i wanted to start playing here, suddenly realised its only for people with pre-orders and other people without pre-order need to wait till 29th...
    Pre-orders will reach certain lvl and gold. And most people who start tomorrow will be behind by alot.
    Wow what a nice equality for everyone. Good idea about classic hardcore leveling and old school L2, but this pre-ordering stuff is total ********.
    Cmon guys its Christmas time and not everyone knows that new server opens.
    You should do some gifts for new people who starts tomorrow anyway, because they are 1 week behind and most of them didn't know about new server. Tell me what you think about this guys.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  11. Longwei

Longwei User

:020::020::020::020::020::020::020::020::020::020::020::020::020:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  12. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

For once we actually agree Longwei :p

13. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Less cry moar pewpew? Nufing will change, enjoy or be gone... those kids nowadays... Russians alrdy 43+, what u wana catch? 24/7 ppl, with ebay etc? How about you wake up and enjoy game instead? Many will join on 29th, but not so many as in preorder so you will have some mobs... And if you want catch best, you will start play 24/7, if not, what you talking about at all? Randomz...

14. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Fear not my friend, for Russian 24/7 bot parties already killed Ant Queen, while anyone remotely legit struggles in their mid 20's. Would have made zero difference if you had started alongside with them or not.

DemiGoth, Nyweris and Sparrow like this.
  15. Sparrow

Sparrow User

How come these bot parties haven't been banned yet?

16. Apophis

Apophis User

They are just crying, because they can't compete with Russians. Those guys don't bot, they just play nonstop with drivers. There are a few bots, but they are getting baned.

17. Tirith

Tirith User

Guys, this thread is out of date and its getting derailed as well. Locking it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.