1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer/Mage LF CP brotherhood (Got sub 25)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Дабби, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Дабби

Дабби User

Wooho, you did not ingored this message, welcome !)
    Boring info about me: My name is Alex, and i am from Belarus. Already started playing SS Mage (14 lvl atm and i am looking for CP group - pve oriented before Sieges and pvp focus after (oh god.. oh god please, be skilled ) :011:

If you did not get bored reading upper info and you'r are looking for a friend near your side - than below will be more direct and specify info about me and CP i am looking for:

1. Nationality: Belarus. Check the ******* google map if you don't know where it is, show some respect :02:
    2. Online: Prime time for sure. Everyday after work from 19.00 to 01.00 AM (if at the prime time my group was pvping a lot, because we NEEDED, than i can stay more online, to get % back)
    3. GMT: +3 hours. (GMT means the differance in time)
    4. Age: i would say age NOT MARRIED. more diractly 23 atm.
    5. Skill: lame question that usually asked, but i would say high (fingers speed of typing is 100 words in a minute, ahah)). If more serious skill of reacting/thinking in stress situations/knowing game/bla.. bla.. bla.. is same high. Started playing l2 from c3 and last server was l2 ruoff GK server.
    6. Languages: Russian/English/Chech for 70% (main of information i will understand)
    6.1 Main: Russian.

6. Class: Mage SS (14 lvl atm, boring class nowadays, agree? :Unsure: ) /Archer Phantom (10 lvl atm, really want to find CP for that). Right now, since i still can't find any good CP, i am jumping back and forth from one mage to archer. Sooo come on, come on.. "you wanna piece of me..?" P.S. Britney) :Geek: " Looking for home.. please.. invite me if my hopes correspond you.
    7. I hope this information will help you to think about me.
    8. Hopes: In a matter of pvp situations while exping:
    1stly - i'm looking for CP that is skilled anofe at handling their class (nothing hard.. comeOn, it's not a new game with crazy mechanics) and most importantly looking forward for friends that can hold themselfs in the situations when group is wiped out by mistakes and people hold their emotions, without trash talking or barging with no result.

2ndly - ofcourse our leader/coordinator for target that don't have TUNEL vision at the monitor. That pokemon should react at situation fast, be smart and with humor. Btw, i can be 2nd target coordinator, incase our main is relaxing at the ground

Alright dope fresh nation, thank you once again for patience and see you ingame. P.S. (iE Phantom ranger/BY - SS). Merry Christmas to everyone!!) aaaaaaand less stress, more exp :93:

2. Дабби

Дабби User

I decided to play Ranger, already 20 lvl and i'm going to continue playing it. If you need archer to your CP dont hesitate to message me, have a nice day!) :Ninja:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.